Bright Future for American LE

Police Week 2017 brings new hope to LEOs through President Donald Trump's speech.

I saw this video tonight of President Trump, giving a beautiful speech in honor of fallen law enforcement officers at the annual Police Week event in Washington.

This 25-minute speech gave me so much hope and I know there WILL be a great change in America.

I already saw a huge change after he was inaugurated. I saw a large decrease of LEOs who were killed by gunfire. (I get a notification on my phone every time a LEO is killed in the line of duty. So, I know.)

Notice, when he talks about the fallen officers who were killed in the line of duty, he not only said the names of officers recently killed, but also their wives'/parents' and children's names.

I was curious what had Obama said during Police Week. So, I looked it up. I found 1 lonely video from 2015. Just 1 from 8 years in office??

I guess it didn't really suprise me. What were you doing all that time, Obama? Probably playing golf and taking unnecessary, expensive vacations. But let's not go there.

It was half the length of Trump's. And I could clearly see Obama looking at the teleprompter every other phrase. I don't know if Trump had a teleprompter or not, but it sure looked a lot more natural and genuine. Even if he had a teleprompter, I think Trump memorized a lot of it.

If you watch both, you'll see that the officers didn't clap for Obama but did for Trump. They know which guy is genuine and honestly supporting them. And the other who is only running his mouth, spitting out meaningless words.

In recent years, Obama had said and done many things against law enforcement in America that was extremely damaging against American police officers when they were senselessly killed.

Remember Dallas? Well, at the memorial speech for the five officers killed in the line of duty, he started out pretty good to be honest. But towards the end, it was terrible. He basically ranted about police officers being racists.

Really, Obama??? At a memorial service to HONOR the fallen and COMFORT their families???

Yes, this issue needs to be addressed, but definitely not the right place or time.

I won't insert the video here. It'll just damage your ears. Jk But in all seriousness, if you need to do your research, go ahead. I have no problem with it. In fact, I encourage you to do your research. It's on YouTube, at the moment anyway.

Most law enforcement officers are NOT racists.

Yes, they know their problem areas in the community. They know, because they worked these streets for years. But they're not racists.

99.9% of these wonderful people. They are doing their job to the best of their ability.

And they really are doing a great at it to be frank.

As you were driving home tonight, not one car with a drunk driver inside collided with yours. Some crazy person didn't come shooting up the grocery store as you're buying bananas.

And what happened? You didn't die today.

But if either one of those tragedies would have happened, what would you do? Who would you call?

Exactly. 911.

And they will come to help and if necessary risk their lives to keep you safe. Like we saw in Dallas during a Black Lives Matter protest.

What has happened since 9/11 to change us so much? We claimed we would never forget. What happened?

Obama happened, people. Obama and the things he created to tear us apart by hate and division.

(I don't mean to get off track here and I know this is old news, but I had to go back for people who didn't know where we were in the first place and to show the difference between the two.)

Trump on the other hand, mentioned Dallas, one of the many ambushes on law enforcement, in his speech. He also told facts about these fallen heroes.

Facts like how the female officer, who was killed on her first day on the job, served in the Marine Corp and how one Dallas officer paid for out of his own pocket extra training for himself.

These were real people, only keeping their oath, their promise to the American people.

The president thanked each family that had attended in honor of their loved one. Trump stands by law enforcement, even though it might not be "politically correct". And true Americans will do the same.

I am so encouraged by the progress we've already made during the first few months into his term.

So, I reccomend that you watch his speech. As I've said many times before it is, so encouraging and gives me a hope for a brighter future for our law enforcement officers and the American people.

This has been a long time coming. Stay strong, blue family. America's got your 6.

A/N: Thanks for reading my rants! I could go on and on in some subjects.

Let me know your thoughts on the matter. I'd be happy to discuss this controversial issue (Lol not sarcasm).

I honestly want to hear what you guys think about this.

Thanks!