The beginning

In the beginning there was no flash of light, there was no sounds... There was only a smell. A smell of chocolate, a smell of pepper... Only a smell. And it was the best smell of my life. I awoke on a saturday morning as I recall, resting in my grave, to the smell of beauty. My name is Madison, well my original name is too long to speak of course, so Madison I should be called. So you may ask, why was I in a grave?... Honestly, I was sleeping. Every hundred years or so I take a quick nap... I'm a immortal being, last of my kind, Or I at least hope I am. Every immortal being tries to take each others souls anyways... But, yes I am a Immortal, I am a woman, and I guess that's really all I need to say to introduce myself correctly... So I in fact know someone is reading this... Of course that's because I can break the fourth wall, I'm like a character you call deadpool. Except I'd rather not kill anyone. Anyways, this seems like a weird introduction but, it can't be that bad right? I hope not... Since I'm a total asshole most the time, I'm only going to leave you with this short little thingy... Just cause I can do whatever I want. It's funnier to see if anyone reads my introduction and then asks little questions. Hehe this shall be fun. So goodbye people that could well exist, or not exist I guess..