Past.

Sun's POV
"We've been on the road for HOURS!" Peezle complained.
"Shut the fuck up Peezle." I sighed.
"You shut the fuck up before I put you down like Lassie!"
"Try me nigga!"
"Calm yourselves!" Benjy protested.
"Bitch make me." I barked.
"Can we please survive the trip!?"
"We should've listened to Benjy and dropped these bitches like a bad habit."
"Fuck you, Peezle!"
Rustle
"...What was that?" Under turned his head toward the noise.
"It came from there..." Nala pointed to a bush about eleven feet away from us.
I growled.
Under growled.
Nala put a hand on her dagger and one on her crossbow.
Peezle conjured a spell.
Chavo grabbed his sword.
Benjy put on his brass knuckles.
The bush the noise had came from started to become dry and rough.
"What the hell!?" Benjy's eyes widened.
The grass began to turn grey and the vegetation became limp, frail, and black.
"Heyyy boys!" An eerie  voice arose from the bushes.
"Chavo, does that voice sound familar?" Peezle questioned.
"Yeah, too familiar."
"DO YOU REMEMBER ME!? IT IS I! TACO! BOW DOWN TO ME."
"I don't remember him being able to do this!"
The wind began to blow harder and faster, trees were being yanked from the root, everything turning grey in a matter of seconds.
Everyone was struggling to stay on the ground.  I could see my brother barely hanging on by a thread and it killed me inside. But I could do nothing but watch.
It was time.
I slowly began to take my form as a wolf. My claws would make it easier to attach myself to the ground.
I began to make my way forward to Taco.
"Peezle, Chavo, you will pay! For betraying your own. You cannot deny where you came from! Zelcan would look down on you! Betraying us for human scum! Your friend Benjy will die along with all of your other friends!"
"Taco snap out of it! What is wrong with you!?" Peezle began to cast a spell.
"Peezle I wouldn't do that if I were you. Zelcan will live on. All hail Zelcan the true king!"
"Peezle! Now!" I screamed.
Peezle opened his hand and the winds began to slow. Peezle's pupils began to fill his eyes. Now they were all black.
The wind stopped  Taco fell to the ground.
Everyone pointed their weapons at him.
"Ugh," Taco said calmly "What the hell happened here?"
I growled and went behind a tree to change into human form. What kind of magic was that? It calmed him. If Peezle's magic calms people maybe he should use some on himself.
"Can someone hand me some clothes out of my bag on the back of Nala's horse?"
"Sure."  Peezle volunteered. Maybe he's not so bad after all.
"You dress like a fuckin Teletubby on a no color TV." He laughed.
I guess I stand corrected.
I rolled my eyes and grabbed my clothes from Peezle and began dressing. Once done I went back to the others.
"I swear I don't remember anything except the fact I was given a note by the " king" himself to deliver to you."
"I thought Zelcan was nice!" Chavo  frowned.
"He is! I think he's possessed. Or being blackmailed. Something... But no one believes me!"
"What does the note say?" I inquired.
"Here read it for yourself."