The Wind

That stupid wind is so annoying. So is George and Timmy. Better calm them down. George, Timmy stop fighting, it is all ready way to loud down stairs. But George is cheating. What game are you guys playing. We are playing Big Army, but George keeps on cheating. How is George cheating? He destroyed my castle. So what, your castle is destroyed and I won. No, you cheated George. No I didn't. Your not allowed to take out the castle until you take out all of the towers. I don't have to, plus my army went to your castle and I could not stop them. Brake it up you two. First tell George that he cheated. No I didn't. Whatever lets play a different game.
Like what game? We don't have any other game! Stop yelling. When your mom and dad come back I will tell them that you two were fighting. No, we will stop fighting please!
Fine, I'll let it slip this time. Now i'am going to go down stairs. Few, that was a close one George. Still I didn't cheat Timmy. Ange was right, the wind is annoying. Wait Timmy the door and windows are shut how is there wind in the house. Is that the fan? No all are turned off. And the air conditioner is off. Is that breathing really loudly. Funny George, you can stop that now. Thats not me. Cut it out. It's not me. Then who is it. Is it Ange? She is down stairs. Then someone is with us in the house.

Ok, the boys have been really quite. Maybe I should go check on them. Timmy, George! Where are you? There you are why are you so quiet? There is someone else in the house. Ok, you can stop the prank. It's not a prank. We checked the doors and widows, they are all shut. What about the air conditioner. It's been off. Then there really is someone in the house!