Chapter 9

(WARNING, mature content, violence, and language.)

It had been two months since you and Sans had started dating. Everything was better than you could've dreamed of. You had found love, real love. You loved having him around you. Just seeing his smile made you feel tingly. You had no idea a skeleton could be that attractive. You always laughed at his puns, they were pretty funny anyways. You didn't care what others thought anymore. 

Sans and you were watching tv one night together. Your eyes were closed and you were half asleep. Sans must've thought you were completely asleep. He carefully laid you down. You didn't mind so you didn't say anything. Then you felt him on top of you. Your eyes shot open as you realized his head was resting on your shoulder. He didn't know you were awake. You decided to take your chances and let him lay there. Lucky thing Papyrus was already in bed so he wasn't gonna come out of his room. He didn't mind you two staying up to at least finish a movie. Sans dragged his head closer to your neck. You forced yourself to stay relaxed. Your heart was pounding. He still didn't know. You saw something glowing blue out of the corner of your eye. His eye? You wondered. No...it's lower than his eye...but that doesn't make any sense- Your thoughts were cut off. You felt a tongue. You froze. He...he has a t-t-tongue...and h-he's....oh my god! I CAN'T TAKE IT! You screamed silently. You went for it. You turned your head swiftly and he pulled away in confusion just in time for you to land a kiss. He blushed like crazy, now realizing you were awake the whole time. He relaxed and you let him in. You felt your heart pound even harder. Your tail wrapped around his waist and you pulled him down on top of you gently. He didn't hesitate. You wrapped your arms around his neck gently and he did the same around your waist. After a few moments of kissing Sans pulled away. He smiled at you. 

"you couldn't told me you were awake?" He said.

"I took my chances." You replied. He grinned and teleported you both to his room. He pushed you onto the bed. You gasped smiling as he pinned you. 

"well, then i'll take my chances gladly." He teased and using his magic to hold down your arms and legs he slid his hand under your shirt. You tensed in shock. While he rubbed your sides he searched around the side of your neck until he found your soft spot. You gasped when he did. He grinned and played with it. You squirmed as he did. Sans seemed to enjoy your reaction. He went further. He bit you. You whimpered as he drew blood. It didn't feel wrong though. He licked it away. You fell still. Sans noticed instantly. He pulled back glancing over you worriedly. "kitten?" You felt his magical grip weaken. You lurched forward and grabbed him. You licked his neck. He tensed, but then he relaxed and let out a small chuckle. "heh..." You grinned. Being a wolf made it natural to get a little rough. You kissed the side of his skull. You moved toward where his ears would be if he had any. 

"My turn." You whispered. He tensed, nervous. Your tail latched around his waist and yanked him close to you. Your wings did the same and pulled the top half of his body closer.  Your hands slipped under his shirt and you rubbed his ribs with your thumbs. He let out a gasp and a groan. You grinned. You pressed harder. He groaned louder.

"k-kitten....(Y-Y/N)..." He panted. That set you off. You carefully sank your fangs into the cracks in his neck bone. He gasped but went completely still. You carefully sank them in deeper. You knew how easy it was to hurt him and made sure not to. You were shocked that he had no fear scent. You could smell strong emotions. He isn't afraid. He trusts me. You thought. He said nothing, and you didn't either. Soon your fangs were fully latched onto his neck. He gasped once your reached that deep. You drew a little bit of his blood. It tasted sweet. After a few seconds you let go and he stared at you as you pulled back. You stared back solemnly. His blood ran down the side of your lip. He glanced at it and looked back at you. You smiled warmly at him. You put your head on his shoulder and closed your eyes. He knew what you were trying to tell him. "kitten...i'm not a wolf like you."