The Zodiacs: Superpowers w/ advantages and disadvantages

(Sry I know this a different version of the Zodiacs: Magical Powers, I'm just having major Writer's block right now, again, I am very sorry)

Aries: Able to use superhuman abilities (like super punches, jumps, kicks etc), but has to recharge for 1 hour to get rid of the overload of pain. (Basically a one use Chuck Norris)

Taurus: able to make anything taste good or bad, but if you have an allergy or originally disliked it, it will have the same properties making you have a 50% chance of puking. (Basically for example, if you are allergic to... I don't know honey, then if you consume it, it will still make it allergic, plus you might puke)

Gemini: able to get people's attention with the snap of a finger, but only lasts for 20 seconds and work work after a minute. (Basically to become a celebrity for a short while)

Cancer: able to tell wrong from rights, good from bad, and see into the mind of others, but you'll have a headache for 20 seconds. (Basically a psychic with migraine)

Leo: Able to look like a god/goddess, but only for a minute and can't be used for 5 minutes. (Basically if you want to become a model)

Virgo: Able to see and travel into the past and future and can change it, but can only see into the past and future for a days worth has to wait half an hour to use again. (Basically god, in a way)

Libra: Able to resurrect the dead and kill the living, but if you want to revive someone you have to kill another. (Also Basically god)

Scorpio: Able to control people and dictate what they do for 1 hour, but will feel very dizzy for a minute and can't use for 20 minutes. (Basically a more crappy version of a god)

Sagittarius: Able to run at any speed imaginable for 15 minutes, just like Aries, has to wait half an hour until you can use it again. (Basically a crappy version of Flash)

Capricorn: Able to avoid people and be undetected for 1 minute, but has to wait 10 minutes and will have temporary eye blindness. (Basically good for hide and seek)

Aquarius: Able to anything and get away with it (like killing yourself, stealing, skipping school, getting kidnapped, etc), but can only be used once every month. (Basically a "Get out of jail free card" in Monopoly)

Pisces: Able to take people's happiness and luck and put it to yours, but can only be used once in one person and wait a day and you will feel extremely depressed and have bad luck for half an hour.