1- Attacked

It was a cloudy day . Cloudy weather  was the worst type of weather for Sun kissed people. Withouth the sun , the heat , the light , we were weak. 

We didn't have energy. We were vulnerable. And of couse that very day we were attacked. 

" Archers! To the roof ! " Being an archer , I ran to the roof. By the time I got there it was pure chaos. The NIght Kissed used their dark fire. One of their most powerful weapons, absolutely fatal to Sun Kissed.

I released an arrow , it was gold, it made the those vile assholes crumble. My arrow hit exactly what I was aiming for , Tessa , one of the biggest bitches from the Night. I absolutely detested him and him me.

We duelled our fair share of duels , and I'd won every single one of them. Her dark fire vanished from his hand and  she fell to the ground in pain , yelping . I smirked and shot for her heart, in a matter of seconds she vanished in black smoke.  Yay, I'm free of her.

I now closed in on the roof's railing and shot below, I wasn't aiming for any one particular , all people down below were one of those demons.

By the time I was out of arrows, almmost all of Night Kissed were gone , those idiots didn't send much of a fight this time.

Cloudy or no clody it was still day time , they couldn't beat us during day time. They were fools to even try.

" Hey, Jace! " I hollered to the guy in top of a Night kissed, he turned just as he finished staking the thing. 

"Yeah?" He yelled back.

"Keep things in control , I need more arrows!" I said as I ran down the stairs.

" Will do , captain! " I heard Jace's voice faintly.

I walked our usually bright hallway, to the archery room , it was so eerie and dark today. Something was wrong.

____________

I stepped into the Archery Room. It was so cold. It was always oozing warmth. Even in the dark I knew every inch of the room ,  I summoned fire , and my hand lit up like a torch , I got some arrows and just  as I was going out - "Leaving so soon princess?" 

Chills ran down my spine. I knew that voice. That voice gave me nightmares. That voice , was the voice of Adrian Rivers. My sister's murderer. He'd fooled my sister , made her fall for him , and then he killed her. That's just how Night people were. Ruthless.

"Adrian." I turned around. He looked the same as he always did. His jet black hair swept to the right side of his face , covering his right eye. Scar eye. I'd scratched that eye out.  I was proud of it. His face was boney , his skin was pale and chalky, and his eyes, well eye was silver.  I don't know how Vivien could have fallen for him.  

"You're gorgeous as ever , just like Vivien. " Fury burned through me , he didn't have the right to say her name. 

Before I even knew it . My whole body was on fire , he smirked . It was like everything was going according to his plans. His body started to release black smoke , I knew he was going to attack , I had faught him before, I had lost but I tried so bad, just so I could finish him, for good. 

"There's the flame I wanted to see! " He grinned maliciously . "I'll have so much fun putting it out, I had a blast putting out Vivien's. " 

That did it.

I shot arrows at him , I threw flames at him, I did everything I was taught. Nothing worked, he was completely fine. Not even tired. Then again neither was I.

He was strong. Stronger than I was. I needed to avenge my sister. 

Miraculously, the Sun came through.

The clouds were gone. I smiled.  Adrian paled ( like he's not already pale enough ). I shot for his heart , but he moved and I missed and hit his shoulder. 

"I'll get you next time." He said and disappeared. 

I slumped down to the ground. 

___________________

I didn't bother to take anymore arrows , the Night jerks were probably gone already or they were incinerated by the Sun.

I walked the halls which were now lit with the Sun's brightness. The light hit my body and I felt better , though the fact I couldn't kill him made me uneasy.

I walked into our living room. Our academy used to be my family's castle , I grew up here. It has been St. Dragomir's Academy for as long as I could remember. My school , my home.

The living room , untouched my the attack was completely fine and beautiful as always. Cream colored walls with golden patterns , crystal chandeliers hanging from the room , sof and beautiful sofas,   and the best part was the living room had a balcony  so the sunlight cam seeping in and lit the whole room. 

It was absolutely beautiful.

I took a seat on the empty sofa, the room was empty. Everyone was probably getting patched up from the  attack, I sighed and snuggled up in the biggest sofa there. It was cream colored and had brown floral patterns.

Soon enough I fell into sleep, a one with a dream.