Setting Sail |Gladiolus x Reader|

(Y/n) POV

Wow, I can't believe we're going to Altissia. The Chocobros and I were heading to Cape Caem in the Regalia to board Noctis' fathers boat and head to Altissia.

As excited as I am, I'm still really worried. What if something happens to us? What if the empire catches Noctis and Luna? Altissia is partially owned by Niflheim.

My thoughts swirl in my head until I can't take it any longer.

"Hey Ignis, would you please put on Braver?" I ask trying to distract myself. "Yeah let's put it on Iggy!" Prompto adds excitedly. "Only if his majesty wishes it," Ignis replies. "Yeah sure, why not?" Noctis responds tiredly. "Alright," Ignis say putting it on.

Braver (in case you haven't heard it)

I look over to Gladio to see why he hasn't said anything, only to find him engrossed in a book. "Enjoying your book there Gladio?" I ask trying to start a conversation to calm my nerves. "Yeah," he responds quickly. "Alright I won't disturb you." I close my eyes and wait for us to arrive in Cape Caem.

*Time Skip*

"Your here!" I was awaken to find Iris standing by the Regalia excitedly. "Hey Iris," I respond sleepily, yawning. "Oh sorry, did I wake you?" "No she had to get up anyway so might as well be someone she won't get mad at," Gladio replies smirking. "You say that like I'm always angry." "You are when it comes to sleeping. Your almost as bad as Noct," Prompto adds, jumping into the conversation.

"Anyway, you guys ready to see the boat?" Iris asks excitedly. "Yeah, lets see it," Noctis says, and everybody follows Iris to the docks. Everybody, but me.

"Something wrong (n/n)?" Gladio asks me, concerned. "It's just, what if something goes wrong? Accordo is partially owned by Niflheim. What if they hurt Noct? What if they hurt you," I ask, mumbling the last part quietly. "Is that what your worried about? (N/n) I'm here to protect Noctis, nothing will get past me. And me? Well, I'm pretty sure I can protect myself," he says looking at me. "I know, I still worry though," I mumble quietly. He then lifts my chin up and presses his lips softly against mine. "Don't be. Besides (n/n), we'll be together, what could happen?"

(A/n) Yay! Now I've got a one shot for each of the Chocobros. Hope you enjoyed my first Gladio one. Thanks for reading!