IM SORRY, I LOVE YOU,FORGIVE ME.(JINX YOU) IMAGINE

(this is just what happened so I was very sad to hear this and its heart breaking....)

You had a bestfirend and he was your ultimate crush, many had a crush on you but you just ignired them because they are not for you and there is no room for them in your heart,It is only JIN.

All the days you spent were the most beautiful days of your life until.......

Flashback-

You and Jin were playing on the playground,chasing eachother."Y/N!, stop!" he said as he collapsed on the ground,as you saw that, you were totaly shocked seeing him at this state.

You rushed to him and saw him lying unconsiuosly on the ground."Jin!,yah!,stop playing!"you screamed with a nervous smile but he did not respond.

"Y-yah!"you shouted but he still did not respond.You called for help cuz you dont know what to do.Suddenly and old lady came helping you."what is wrong with him!?" she asked."he suddenly collapsed and he cannot wake up" You replied.

The old lady noded and brought him to her house  but it dint matter cuz you want Jin safe and okay.

"I will go and get some water" the old lady said as you noded and turned back to Jin...tears started streaming down from your eyes while watching him.

"Y/N" Jin called your name." Jin!, thank goodness!, you are fine-".you were cutted off when he gave you the letter."J-jin,what is this for?" You nervously asked him."its for you, read it when im gone" he said which made your tears fall.

"Jin,what is all this?" you asked with a trembling voice."I cannot explain to you Y/N, its on that letter....read it when i-."."Yah!,dont sat things like that!" you hollered which startled him."Im telling you the truth Y/N,please..just listen"he begged as he stared at your eyes with sadness.

"Im sorry if we cannot grow up together just like we've promised to eacother....I will always be you bestfriend...."he said as he held your hand."Jin, you need to go to the hospital...I can't loose you!"you shouted."no, I want to die here, with you by my side...please...I did my bucket list already...this was the last one." he said.

" And one more list..." he said which made you shock."what?" you asked as you sniffled."I know you had a crush on me and so as I....I know I look alike 3 of those stars in Korea..." he said which made you chukkle.

"how did you know?"you asked him in surprise."It dosent matter...but....I love you...I know its  too early to say this word but this word will remain in your heart....nothing is too late Y/N.."he said as his eyes closed with a smile on his face."Be happy..." those were the words he said before his smile faded away.

"Andwae!"you shouted as you hugged him...."No!"You cried so hard as the old lady hugged you."he planned all this Y/N...he said its for you..."the old lady said.

You just remained silent watching Jin lying unconsious....Suddenly his parents came in together with your parents....

Your parents dragged you away from the house as you shouted for his name.you dont care if your voice will loose cuz you feel so hurt.

It was his funeral and you were on his grave crying...as his cuffin went down...you whispered."Andwae..."

1 week later....

You were playing with your friends....Jin's sibling and his parents moved back to their hometown.

"hey, be strong okay?" your friend asked."he is fine now....remember what he told you in the letter?" your other friend asked.

Dear Y/N

This letter is not long since I explained to you why....but I am sorry for not telling you about my sickness...I want to die finishing my bucket list.and I finished it already......

I will always be your bestfriend....there will never be always a goodbye.....

Im sorry,I love you,forgive me...

                                  the most handsome bestfriend you know,

Jin.

You smiled at the last part of the letter.

" I will be strong and happy, for you..Jin" you said as you smiled and played with your new friends.

----------------------------------

HURT......