72. The MHC

"Are you feeling comfortable?" Richard asked Maine as they sat back on their seats.

"Yes!" Maine said, grinning. "Grabe, Mallows, kahit sa panaginip hindi sumagi sa isip ko to. Sorry if I seem too excited ha... pero grabe lang kasi. Grabe..." she continued as she ran her hands on the soft arm rest of her seat, her eyes roaming the view inside their cabin.

It was very spacious, with two sets of reclining chairs facing each other on one side, a plush couch stretched right beside them, and a coffee table in the middle. There was a 50 inch TV installed at the front, and a mini bar on the side. At the back there was a small dining table set too.

The plane had a personal stewardess that was supposed to bring their meals at scheduled times, but Richard instructed her and the other crew not to enter the cabin unless it was requested.

"Alam mo bang balak palagyan ni Elena ng kama to?" Richard said, chuckling as he held her hand. "Sayang di na umabot sa trip natin. 10 hours pa naman yung flight duration, that would've been even more comfortable," he said.

"At okay na okay sana sya sa iniisip mo kanina," she giggled.

He smiled. "Well, we can do it anywhere else. It doesn't always have to be on the bed, you already know that," he whispered, and his hot breath on her skin sent a pleasant shiver down her spine. "Pero saka na natin isipin yan. Right now I want you to take a nice long rest. Pinagod kita masyado the last two days, kelangan mong bumawi."

"I really don't mind, you know," she tried to protest, but Richard held her face with both hands and kissed her nose.

"Nope. You will rest, and you will eat well. Let's harot responsibly, okay?" he told her.

"Wow. Sayo pa talaga nanggaling yan," she said pouting. "Or wait... nagsasawa ka na ba? Nasobrahan na ba ang harot ko? Did you realize in the last two days that I'm not actually good enough in bed pala?"

"Sus. Heto nanaman po tayo," he said, and it was all he could do to keep himself from rolling his eyes. "Hindi ako nagsasawa, Panda, at hinding hindi ako magsasawa. Kung ako lang I'd want to do it nonstop, but I saw how hungry you've gotten this morning. Ni hindi mo nga napansin na ikaw ang nakaubos ng more than half ng pagkain natin. Plus you were limping a bit when you got off the bed.

"Making love with you is always amazing, Panda, but I don't wanna risk your well being. We have two months to do that any time we want, but for now, I want you to rest. Okay? Wag nang makulit," he said before planting another kiss on her nose.

She heaved a deep sigh and as she did, she realized that she was indeed tired, and sore, but that always seemed to go away whenever she thought of doing the deed. God, I have indeed become so insatiable. Addict lang, Maine? Epekto ba ng diet to?

"What are you thinking?" he asked, tilting his head to the side as he studied her face.

"Wala lang," she said with a smile. "Sige na po, magpapahinga na."

"Good. At simula ngayon I'm going to impose an hour of exercise every morning ha," he said as he helped her recline her chair.

"What?" she groaned in protest.

"Uulitin ko. I'm going to impose an hour of exercise every morning from now on. Don't worry, we'll do it together para ma-enjoy mo."