Soulmate AU

Colorblind
They say that when you meet your soulmate you'll be able to see color, unfortunately for the great skater Victor Nikiforov he has never seen colors in his entire life. He always thought about skating and never really thinking about finding a soulmate. But from time to time even he has to admit that seeing dull colors like grey,black,and white all the time can be depressing.

He skates and skates but never for anyone special, but deep down he wants to be able to skate for someone and be able to skate with his soulmate. But he never would've guessed that he would meet his soulmate at a party and become his coach.

At the party
Every Grand Prix skater attended the party after finals. There were drinks,food,music and basically everything you needed for a typical formal party.

Everyone was talking to one another except for one skater who just couldn't stop drinking a glass of champagne. He seemed nervous and out of place. No one approached him and vice versa. Then of course there's always that one time of the night where you just have had one too many to drink .

The so called skater named Yuri Katsuki began to dance wildly in the middle of the room. Casually asking other skaters to join him like Yurio and Chris.

Then after some time the dancing turned into stripping and then into pole dancing. It was getting really hot in the room and people started leaving or taking pictures and videos. Soon enough when Yuri had tired himself out he wobbled over to his idol.

"Viiiiiiiiccccccttttttooooorrrr" his slurred words echoed across the room as he came towards his idol. And as soon as Yuri came in contact Victor began to see the most beautiful things around him. Color

Though not knowing the names of these colors it changed his life completely. He saw the colors of the dresses the women wore, he saw the color of food, the color of the room, even the full toned flesh color of the half naked skater that stood before him.

"Wwwooahh Victor..*hic* you look even better...*hic* with color...*hic*it suits you.....say....would you....*hic*please...be my coach?*hic*" Yuri sluggishly said as he continued to hold on to Victor.

They both saw color for the first time that night. And due to some circumstances that was the last time they saw each

Until a few years later when Victor saw the video of Yuri skating. He saw color whenever he thought of him, he saw the beauty in the world and began to skate with the one man that made his life more colorful in his mind.

The stadium was no longer a dull area around him with people watching him skate. Now he saw the colored shirts they were wearing, the color of his costume and costumes of other skaters, the light that shine around him as he skated, and everything else.

Soon faith brought them back together, now their relationship has grown stronger. Seeing each other brings happiness and color to their world.

Finding a soulmate is tough but never impossible, you just need to find the right time, who knows maybe you two are closer than you think you are .

---------------------------------------
I tried something new in my writing and since I've never read that much soulmate AU's that involved color I don't really know how to write this.

Ok so wattpad had a glitch causing all my drafts in all my stories to delete. And let me tell you IM FREAKIN PISSED
ALL MY STORIES NOT JUST THIS ONE

I'm really mad but I will try and re write everything......

I had 5 chapter drafts here.... *sigh*
Let me calm down a little and I'll try to write everything again

But I still want to thank you guys for your continuous support in this one shot book, never would've guessed people would still read comment and vote here to thank you guys so much.