Chapter 3

Harry:

We wiped our tears after about 10 minutes. We were still shaking. "Come on" whispered Ron. We all knew it, we had to be strong. We were the famed Golden Trio. Some seemed to think we were strong and invincible - we weren't.
We looked at each other and the pain we all felt reflected in each other's eyes. "I have to tell you guys something" I say softly and they look at me. Then it was all pouring out. Snape, Voldemort, what it all was and what I had been going to do. At the end Hermione was crying again. And Ron looked scared for me. "Are you sure your alright mate? I mean being hit again..." He began and I looked down "like I said, he killed the piece of him inside me, not me"
Hermione nodded. "One thing I don't understand, why when in your second year when you got stabbed in the arm by the Basilisk fang, why didn't it kill it then?" She asked and I frowned. "I don't know..." I whisper. "That's a good point 'Mione, shouldn't that have destroyed it?" Ron said and I sighed. "Something's we will never know. Maybe because the Killing Curse put it there, maybe the Killing Curse had to destroy it"
We sat and thought for about 3 minutes. Then we looked at each other and stood at the same time. "We should get ready" Hermione said and we all nodded. She went to the girls dorm and Ron and I headed towards our dorm. Neville was sitting in his bed, he looked up as we entered "you guys okay?" He asked. I nod "yeah". My voice sounded strange even to me.