Settling in

The tears build as I leave the front door and kiss my parents goodbye,

"Off to your dream college now to start new adventures and memories" my mum said sobbing.

"Don't you worry mum I will have the time of my life" I replied.

*The taxi pulls up*

The driver pops the boot and my dad helps me lift my luggage into it, he shuts the boot, looks at me with tears in his eyes, pulls me close and whispers, " don't grow up to fast"

And kisses my forehead, I hug him in return.

I open my door and slam it shut, waving at my parents as the driver backs out of my street.

After telling the taxi driver where abouts to drop me off, I plug in my earphones and play my favourite songs, music might be the only way to cope with a 4 hour drive.

As I'm listening to a song, I drift off to sleep and before I know it, I have arrived at my new college.

Oh god.. My thoughts carrying my bags to my new room, as I struggle putting the key into room 148, the door opens, and a stunning man asks me why am I putting a key in his door..

"Oh sorry, I said, I'm

Room 147"

"No, it's fine, let me

Just help you he replied"

He takes the key out of my hand while I'm struggling with my bags,

as he opens my door, places the key on the table and takes my suitcases and puts them on the bed.

He introduces himself as 'Ed'.

Oh we'll thanks for helping me with my bags... 'Ed'.

No worries he said, if you need me anytime, I'm just next door.

*he exits the room

And shuts the door on his way out*

Ed's p.o.v (point of view)

I got back to my room and fell into my bed, with the picture of that girl lurking in my mind, I hope she is in one of my classes at least, I feel like we are meant to be, i know I only met her a minute ago but it just feels so right, I can't explain it!