Chapter 43

3 DAYS LATER!!
________________________________

ANNIE!" I hear my mom yell from downstairs, "you have been in your room for 2 days straight!" She says, "GET DOWN YEREE NOW!" She yells up at me.

I have been in my room for two days because Brennan and I decided to break up 2 days and 5 hours ago. What it's not like I've been counting.  We broke up because the recording was actually a video of him saying he was using me to get a relationship with Mia again!

My mom opens the door to my room, "what!" I say, I wipe some of the tears from my eyes, I walk over to my bed and sit down on it. I have been living in my closest for the last couple of days.

"Someone's here to see you." She says, she opens the door up even more to reveal Hayden. Crap. I wipe more tears from my eyes, I glance in the mirror at myself, wow I'm a mess.  I quickly throw my hair up into a messy bun and walk over to Hayden.

"I didn't know if you were okay because you haven't been answering your phone or texti-"he begins but I cut him off.

"Yeah I'm fine... I guess." I say, I pretend to pick at my nails.

"How about we go get some ice-cream?" He asks.

"Brennan and I used to get ice cream." I sniffle,  the water works begin again. Hayden walks closer to me and wipes the tears from my eyes. I smile at him. My phone buzzes in my bed. Holy crap.

57 New Messages:

Hayden😃-Annie are you ok???

Hayden- Hello Annie answerrrrrrr meeeeeeeee

There are more messages from him saying the same thing.

Brennan🖕🏼- ANNIE IT WAS ARDEN!

Brennan🖕🏼- I WOULD NEVER BREAK UP WITH YOU

Brennan🖕🏼- I WOULD NEVER SAY THAT I DON'T  LIKE MIA ANY MORE! PLEASE ANSWER!

There is also more messages from Brennan.

Anonymous- Hey Annie! If you date Hayden I will tell you a secret about Brennan! ~Arden

The last message really creeps me out, hmm I wonder what the secret could be. That he actually likes Mia? What him and Mary talked about? Why he likes Mia? If Arden really did make him break up with me?

I look down at the ground, "uh Hayden." I say.

"Yeah," he says.

"Do you want to be my uhm boyfriend?" I ask him, happy Arden! This secret better be good!  Hayden runs towards me and kisses me.  Hayden and I have my mom take a photo of us together, we have our arms around each other in the picture. Hayden posts the photo with the caption 'Love her to the moon and back🌙' it's kind of weird since we just started dating but I don't think much of it.
________________________________
~BRENNAN'S POV~

I am scrolling through Instagram when I see a photo of Hayden and Annie with the caption 'Love her to the moon and back🌙' WHAT! There dating! I quickly open my text message app and text back "Anonymous"

Me- I've decided, let's do this!
_____________________________

A/N
What is Brennan talking about?
Any guesses? Comment you guesses! Who ever is closest of correct will get a follow and shout out!