Stages

So life goes in stages, big stages. From head start and kindergarten we were perfect little children that hated to upset people. But from 1rst grade to 3rd grade we started to take, take, take. Everything was ours and if in some way it wasn't then we made it ours.

4th grade we began to talk shit about people and think we were better than anyone and everyone. 5th grade was a year that no one really cared what happened and we just tried to not fail. Then comes 6th grade, the worst year of our schooling. Bullying became something major and everyone stopped caring about others.

Then we start over with 7th grade, our high school had started and we were afraid. We were extremely annoying to older students because we always Tried to be something we weren't. 8th grade we were fake! 9th grade we were sluts! 10th grade we were druggies! 11th grade is like the 10th grade druggies but we escalated, majorly.  And 12th grade we just tried to pass.

Then it starts all over again with college then after college. It will never stop, never it's always a repeating cycle.

So how on earth do we break this cycle? By standing up for the weak and the hurt. By following our heart instead of a price tag.

By being ourselves instead of a shadow of another human being. By replacing the tears and scars with smiled and 'Hello Kitty' bandages.

When we are separated, we are divided. When we are together, we are one.

But when I say "we", I don't mean we bodies, we shells. What I mean is We hearts, we human beings. "We" are something alive, something beating every second.

We don't have to repeat the cycle, in fact, we can break this cycle and create a new one. A one with no sluts and no druggies. A one with people that think with their heart, instead of following other people's steps.