Long days, Short Nights

Baileys P.O.V
Yup. That's what I'm going to say... FIRST DAY OF HELL.
I wrote in big caps in my diary. School is tomorrow and I'm stressing. It's 2 am and I'm in my room thinking of all the ways I could screw up my impression, from farting in class to slipping on the floor. It just hit 3am and I'm finally closing my diary and counting white sheep until I fall asleep.

Woah. 6:30am came fast. I looked at my phone and frowned at all the hate I was getting on my new Instagram post. But I shrugged it off. I set my phone down, made my bed and walked like a zombie to my bathroom in my room. I took a hot shower for 20minutes and grabbed a granola bar with a peach for breakfast and ate it on the couch while watching The Ellen Show I recorded from a week ago with Maddie Ziegler guest starring. I see Kylie, Britney and my Mom walked down the stairs.

"Ya ready sweetie? I have to drop you and your sisters at school." My mom says. I throw the half eaten peach away and finished granola bar in the trash, nod my head and grabbed my book bag and walked to the garage door.
"You look nice Bailey. Trying to impress." Kylie teased. I laughed.
"Thanks. So do you, and Brit." I smiled getting in the car.

When we got to school I waved to my sisters and mom as I went to the 8th grade hall as they went to the high school next door.
I bump into something which hurts my arm, holding it I drop a book on someone's foot. I frown, looking up, before I could say sorry the girl started yelling.

"100 dollars worth shoes! And you dropped your dirty book on them!! Screw you!!" She yelled. I held the tears behind and picked up the book. I saw this other girl walk up to me when 2 girls behind her. Oh boy. What now..?
"Hey. Sorry about her, she's bitchy." The black long hair girl inquired. I nodded.
"So. I've never seen you. Are you new?" The 2nd tallest girl said.
I nodded my head.
"I'm Bailey Sok." I said.
"I'm Tatiana. More likely called Tati. These are my friends, Tahani and Kaycee." Tatiana said. I smiled and waved to them. They were so nice. They showed me my classes and everything. I got to Math and I'm absolutely dying. I don't understand it nor like it. I sit there fangirling about this really cute boy but I end up daydreaming. I then hear my name, Bailey get up, and I immediately stop daydreaming and look at the problem that is so confusing and just looks like a bunch of numbers and symbols.
"Would you like to come introduce yourself?" The teacher asks. I finally release the stress off of my body and walk up to the class.
"Uh. Hi. I'm Bailey Sok. I just moved and I'm 13 years old. I really like hiphop dancing and my favorite subject is.. math." I say. And smile awkwardly. I see a boy stare at me and it's the same boy I was daydreaming about. He claps. And I blush and sit down. The math problems keep going in my head and all I'm describing this day is as

LONG DAYS, SHORT NIGHTS.