Chapter 7: Sister Zoned

"And he took me to the soccer field and we were kissing for a few minutes, and there I thought everything was going nicely but he actually just wanted one last kiss before he broke up with me!" Olivia shout as tears fell down her cheek.

"Really? What else?" I say keeping my eyes on the road. I didn't know how to comfort people because I live with two boys and I've never dated anyone before so I don't really know what it feels to break up but I heard talking about it soothes you a bit. So I'm letting Olivia pour her heart out a bit, I also tried listening but I just couldn't it all just felt boring!

"He- he gave me that look! Like I wasn't pleasing him with me being his girlfriend! He was so vague about it! He didn't even give me a reason, nor did he feel sorry about it! How dare he!" She shouts again sobbing into tears. I bet he's cheating on her! Correct term was.

"Oh no! That scumbag!" I say out of nowhere stopping the car in front of her house.

"Well, here's your stop." I say huffing. Olivia turned to me with a sad smile. Her face was swollen from all that crying as she tried to give me a smile but failed.

"Thank you Thea. You've been a good friend!" She says giving me a hug.

"Eh! Don't mention it!" I say after she lets go slapping the air.

"See you tomorrow?" She shouts getting out of the car and waves at me. I wave at her one last time as she enters her house. I let out a sigh. Thank god that's over. Everyone know Claws a douche and everyone saw this was coming including me, but the only person who didn't was Olivia. She was too caught up in the relationship to Notice who he actually is and it wasn't going to last forever.

I drive in the direction of Theo's apartment instead of home because I know if my dad finds out that I had detention. Off with my head!

-

"Open!" I bang on the apartment door hoping that Theo doesn't answer the door but his cute, hot roommate Lucas does.

"Coming!" I hear that hot voice say from behind the door as he opens it and sends me a great big smile my way.

"Hey!" I say walking into the apartment

"Hey!" I say walking into the apartment. "Where's Theo?" I turn around back to him after looking around the apartment.

"He's on a date with some chick." Lucas says shouting the room and walking towards me.

"Huh. Is it that chick from shack he works at?" I ask him already knowing that answer to. He nods his head chucking and looking down at his shoes as he crosses his arms.