disbelief

Namjoon turned off the tv. Everyone was in disbelief. Crying. Sobbing. Losing their minds silently. The room was quiet. Taehyung stood up.

"What if he's not dead?" He said. His voice was broken and gasping between gasps and angry tears. "They haven't found the body yet, HE COULD STILL BE H-HERE, RIGHT?" He broke into uncontrollable tears.

"Taehyung.. pleas- " Jin tried to calm him, but it was no use.

"CALM DOWN?" He was red and couldn't hold it in. He collapsed back on his chair and looked in disbelief and anger. "It was the news reporters. They always tell lies just to get intresting news for views. He got up and headed outside.

Jin quickly grabbed his jacket. "Taehyung-ah! Are you crazy? What are you going to say to them, huh? There are millions of reporters outside our door. If you say one word wrong, they're going to use that against us." He was tearing up too but as the responsible member, he managed to calm Taehyung, although he cried for a long time.

Nobody said anything and sat there. Confused and tramatized.

"Wh-wheres our manager?" Jimin finally spoke out.

"He doesn't know about this yet, I don't think. He's on a business trip to Japan. He's probably too busy to know about this." Ho Seok replied. He sounded unlike him and was miserable.

"Should we try calling him?" Jimin asked again.

"No, we could tell him when he gets back. It's only for another 2 days." Yoongi answered, his voice cracking in between words. Everyone sat around the meeting table and didn't say a word.

"First everyone should get some rest. We have a fanmeeting tomorrow." Jin got up reluctantly and started walking to his dorm.

"Are you serious? A fanmeeting? No way, cancel it." Taehyung cried angrily.

"Taehyung, sit down. We have no choice." Namjoon mumbled, holding back his tears.

"I'm not going." Taehyung got up and marched out of the room, slamming the door in frustration and pain.