Chapter 1: Donald Meets Mario

One rich day donald trump was sitting in his new oval office. He has won the presidency, thanks to his wife malaria's boyfriend, Vladimir Pootin. Do ald was eating crispy fried chicken, fresh frome the South, where he really grew up in. Of course he didn't grow up in new York, dimwit! How else did he get racist?
Anyway, he was eating his fried chicken fast and strong like the real man he was, unlike that guy named John Steinbeck or whatever. "ANTONIO, TURN ON THE TEEVEE!" trump suddenly screamed.
A old man ran up to the Doanal. "Yes, Donald?" he said, panting. Dildo growled. He glared at his butler.
"Oops, sorry! King Prince Daddy of the Universe and Yo Mama," the butler corrected himself. "It's--it's a little--" Donald's glares interrupted him. "My memory is going," butler changed his excuse.
"Yah, wuhtever, jusPlth turn it onn," donild said in between the tender, moist bites he was chewing. Damnn dis is some good chickin, Donald thot.
The tv was clicked on. Unfortunelty, the channel was already on Youtuber, and Onionsion's annoying shrieks echoed throughout the room, filling Donad's ears, causing him to drop his Drumstick...it was worse then the Annoying Orange. "wHAt in Avalon Musk's name is THAT????" Donald scramed.
"Youtuber, Your Heinous," Butler sed.
"I DONUT WATCH THAT WEBSITE OF POTATO TRASH," donur trump thundered, his snood like neck wobbling as he spoke. "TURN THE DAMN THING OFF!"
Buttler turned the damn thing off.
"NO, YOU INSOLENT SHREW! I MEANT CHANGE THE CHANNEL!"
Squeezing his eyes shut for a second, imagining his personal hot tub for a moment and reminding himself how good he got it, The butler opened his eyes and did his task. I will not quiet, he told himself. Only four more years. Then he will be gone.
"There you are, Your Hianus." He took a bow and left the room.
Still chewing, Donald temp yelled, "MmfTHANKS TOBY!" as his bulter was entering the hall.
As he shut the door, as a single tar streaked down his face, the Bulter thought, "My name is not Antonio. It's not even Toby. I am Anthony by my mother, and my friends used to call me Tony the Tiger...when I had friends..." Overwhelmed by the nostolgic memories, mr. Buttler ran away, a blubbering mess. I'll mess up Donald Trimp's carpet, he thought, scuttling away.

"Aah." Gonads Trump settled down into his seat, a satisfied warmth spreading from his self hearing chair to his buttcheeks.
Suddenly, a glorious image flashed before his eyes. Trump tried to process what he was seeing with his eyes into his tiny brain. A heavenly angel stood before him, smiling with that cute smile of his and reporting a scene at an apparent red carpet. Toenail fungus was on the attach, and a giant talking toe was battling against it! But this did not gain Frump's attention...his beady eyes wer fixated upon the beauty to be beholded on the screen.
"Oh, epic move, big J!"
Big J? Big J like Big Donald J. Lump? Like ME????? Ronald was in shock. "IS HE TALKIN' TOO ME??????!!!!"
Donald pounced on his desk with his arms splayed out, his hands clutching the very edge.
The beautiful boy sidled up against the talking toe, and as the man pointed at the viewer (me, Trump!), the toe nestled against him like a Justin Lemur groupie and made seductive faces and gestures. How DARe that digusting sewer turd steal my man! Donald trump mindscreamed. I WILL NOT HAVE THIS! THIS IS MY WHITE HOUSE, MY COUNTRY, AND MY MARIO!!!!!!
How did he know it was Mario, you ask? Well trump's small old man fingers had typed out a Googol search in his youPhone all on their own, and when he looked to see what his sausagelike appendages had done, he found the Love of His Life--The man in the fungus commercial was . . . . No othrr than ♥♥Mario Lopez!!!!!♥♥

When Dobalt Turnip saw this, the banshee shrieked, "I MUST MAKE MARIO MY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Whatever it takes!!!
And that is how Dodo Trump meets Mario.

[End of Chapter 0ne.]