Summer's Song Chapt. 23

*with Kayla & Garrett*

"What do you want with me?" Kayla asked. "This" Garrett kissed her. "But... what about Peyton?" she looked at him. "She made me realize how much I really love you" he smiled. "You love me?" she blushed. "I always have but didn't know whether you did or not" he sighed. "I did, no do feel the same way" she smiled. Garrett smiled. "But why crazy, weird me?" Kayla looked at him. "You have the sweetest smile, funny, and you are so beautiful" he looked into her eyes.

*with the others*

"What should we do tonight?" Travis asked. "Let's go out and play a game" Dominique spoke up. "Sounds like a plan to me" Joe nodded. "One question..." Ashley said. "What game does everyone wanna play?" Maribelle asked. "Hey Hunt, do y'all still have that volleyball net and ball?" Kennedy looked at him. "Yeah dude, it's in the garage" Hunter smiled. "Volleyball anyone?" Avril laughed. Everyone nodded. "I'll go get Kayla and Gare" I smiled. Christoph grabbed my hand.

"So will you be my girlfriend?" Garrett smiled. "Yes" Kayla blushed. He kissed her softly. "Aww that's so cute!" I giggled. "Babe" Christoph poked me in the side. "Sorry, it was just too cute!" I smiled. "It's okay Britt" Garrett blushed. "We came to ask if y'all wanna play volleyball" Chris hugs me from behind. "Sure let's go" Kayla smiled at Garrett.

*outside*

"The teams are going to be mixed" Alex said. "There can only be six players in the game at a time" Vanessa explained. "Everyone else is a substitue" I said. "Okay let's pick teams and start the game" Carlos yelled. "To make it interesting, if you're in a relationship, the other has to be on the opposite team" Harry smirked. "You would do that wouldn't you" Angel fussed.

Teams -> Capt. Nora, Hunter, Ashley, Travis, Tria, Dougie, Maribelle, Tom, Avril, V, Alex, Christoph, Vanessa, & Garrett

                Capt. Richie, Brittany, Joe, Ashlee, Jeremy, Dominique, Danny, Leisa, Carlos, Kayla, Kennedy, Angel, Harry, & Lucy

*middle of the game*

"I got it!" Jeremy and I yelled. We collide and hit the ground. "Are y'all okay?!" Ashlee asked. "Um yeah" we nodded. Christoph runs over. "You okay babe?" he picks me up. "Yes and why are you worried about your opponent?" I smiled. "Because my girlfriend is more important than some game" hw hugged me. "Aww!!" the girls squealed. "You okay too Jer?" Chris asked. He nodded, smiling. "Luce and Dan take their places" Richie said. "Alright game on" V laughed.

*later on*

"Well that was an interesting game" Tria laughed. "But it was an awesome game" Tom smiled. "That's because y'all won" Leisa rolled her eyes. "And don't you dare say it isn't the reason" Lucy pointed at him. "Y'all did great even you're two best players were out" Nora sighed. There's a loud bang inside the house. "Brittany!" Dougie yelled.

Everyone runs inside. "What's wrong?" Kayla asked. "I don't know, she answered the phone and fell to the floor" Christopher panicked. "Hey Britt, what happened?" Hunter asked, softly. "Landen..." I cried.

______________________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it! :)

Like? Hate?

Fave part?

So what do you think happened with Landen?

Did they catch him?

Season finale coming - 2 more chapters