Caught

A thought suddenly went into my mind.
"Is Hermione cheating on me with Ron?"

I stood up then walked fastly towards outside the Great Hall leaving Ginny behind.

I quickly said the password then what I saw completely disgust me. Hermione was hugging Ron. They broke from the hug when they saw me.

"RON! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!" I said running across me then tugging his collar."
"NO WAIT,HARRY!" She said while seperating me and Ron.

I didn't know what I was doing. I suddenly pushed her aside strongly then her nose got hit on the table which is now bleeding. She moaned in pain while touching her nose, but she quickly set it aside then she sucessfuly seperated me from Ron.

"Harry, please.. let me explain." She said her eyes were teary while her nose was still bleeding.

"Ron was telling me some tips on how I'm gonna make our relationship more prosperous, then I hugged him because that's a way for me on saying thank you. I also do that to you everytime Harry." She said sincerly

I suddenly got pitied for doing that so I said sorry.

I hugged Hermione then said sorry many times then I said

"Let's go fix your nose.." then we went to the Hospital Wing.

While walking.. I suddenly realized something...
"What's this feeling? Why did I feel jelous when I saw Hermione and Ron together when I wanted Ginny now? What is this complicated feelings? Well from now on.. I should be with the one who truly cares about me. But how would I say to Ginny that I loved her?And especially, Hermione.
___________________________