S E V E N

noahschnapp
HE SAID YES!!! Well I did, but he likes me back!!

finnwolfhardofficial
OMG I KNEW HE WOULD!

finnwolfhardofficial
Well done!! So has my lil squish got a boyfriend?

noahschnapp
Yessssss!!!

finnwolfhardofficial
AHHHH

noahschnapp
AHHHHHH

noahschnapp
We sound like fangirls over a new selfie being posted

finnwolfhardofficial
Yes but I'm fangirling over youuuuu

noahschnapp
Wouldn't it be fanboying?

finnwolfhardofficial
I suppose so.

noahschnapp
Oh also I'm coming to Vancouver for a week!!

finnwolfhardofficial
What? Really? Why?

noahschnapp
School trip:)

finnwolfhardofficial
When?

noahschnapp
In a month!!

finnwolfhardofficial
Is your boyfriend going?

noahschnapp
I don't know yet. I don't think so.

finnwolfhardofficial
Wait! This means we could meet?!

noahschnapp
Yes!

Noah squealed in his bedroom thinking about meeting Finn.

Finn was nervous about meeting him. "I have about a month to prepare myself for this." He whispered to himself.

finnwolfhardofficial
Wanna snap call again?

noahschnapp
Sure!:)

Noah's snapchat rang and he answered it immediately.

"Sup, boo."

"Noah," Finn laughed, "you can't call me boo anymore that's for your boyfriend. Tell me about him."

"He's called James. He has perfect black hair that's in a quiff, classic I know but it's beautiful. He has blue eyes which is unexpected but he's also really pale." Noah swooned at the thought of him. "His personality is so gentle and perfect and I just really like him."

"You don't love him?" Finn asked.

"Umm, I don't know yet. I'm only twelve so I'm not sure how it feels." Noah said quietly. "But you never know I might eventually love him."

"How long do you think you'll last?"

"Finn! That's rude. But umm I'm not sure. He'll probably end it though because I mean I'm me. Awkward and stupid."

"You're not awkward, Noah. I think you're smart too." Finn said.

"Thank you." Noah whispered. "Well anyway what's it like in Vancouver? I need to know where to go and what to wear."

"You're coming to Canada. It's going to be cold." Finn giggled. "I'll show you around when you come so it can be a surprise."

"I might just google it to annoy you."

"If you google it, then I'll have no reason to see you." Finn said sternly.

"The reason to meet me is that I'm amazingly fabulous." Noah replied seriously.

"Yes that's true. But you're in New York? It'll take a while."

"Yeah, I know. I don't care though. I'll be able to meet you. Do you count as an Internet friend?"

"I would say so. Why?" Finn asked.

"Because you'll be the first one I meet in person!" Noah yelled excitedly.

"Noah, shh. You don't want your mother coming to your room do you?"

"It's fine she knows about you. You might not of wanted her to but she does." Noah shrugged to himself.

"Well I guess it's fair since my parents know." Finn lay down on his bed after saying this. "When you come I'll have to tell them I'm going out with some friends, which none of them are. They're all dicks." Noah gasped. "What? Do you not like swearing or something?"

"No I don't. I've never swore, to my knowledge anyway."

"Oh my god. You little goodie two shoes!" Finn teased.

"Leave me alone!" Noah whined.

"Nooo! I will not!" Finn said childishly.

"Finnnn!"

"Noahhhh!"

"Ugh you're rude." Noah's mom walked into the room as he said that.

"Oh Noah I just came to say we're going out for the evening. Is this Finn?" She asked.

"Uh, yeah." Noah said shyly.

"Hello, Finn I'm Noah's mother."

"Oh, hi Mrs Schnapp." Finn spoke politely.

"Sorry to say but we're going soon so Noah will have to hang up the phone. Bye, Finn."

"Bye Mrs Schnapp." She left the room. "I guess bye Noah." Finn said with a chuckle.

"Yeah bye."

~•~•~•~•~•~
Will they ever do the FaceTime Snapchat thingy? We may never know. Also Noah and Finn gonna meet ahh!!