Rain.

"Get home safely Midoriya!"

"C ya Deku!"

"Yeah, See you guys on Monday!"

Today, Izuku Midoriya had decided to take a different way home than he normally would. This route was different. It was prettier and scenic, and Izuku felt as if he needed to get some things of his chest. Most of all, he needed time to put his worries to bed.

He stepped out of the school, head down in deep thought, gripping the straps of his signature yellow bag tighter. The farther he walked, the deeper his thoughts and steps went. By the time he was passing the station, he had already forgotten how many steps he had taken. His brows furrowed as a train track blocked his steps. The gates were down as the train past by. It blew past him, green hair swaying in the wind, leaves dancing across the cloud stricken evening sky.

He was worried about school (as usual)

He was worried about All Might (as usual)

Although, there was one thing on his mind that was rather unusual. Izuku was worried about Tsuyu. Tsuyu had seemed really upset about something the past few days, it was hard not to notice since Izuku was so observant. One of the small things that he had noticed was that Tsuyu had started avoiding Ochako for some reason, and they were normally seen together as they were the best of friends. Izuku thought that Ochako would have noticed it by now, but she claimed that she only thought Tsuyu was spending some 'time away'. He had also noticed Tsuyu slip out of the classroom several times at lunch break when Mina and Tooru where raging on about something fun and spectacular, and she would normally walk out with a face of boredom. Though it is a very well known fact that the frog had (most of the time) a fixed expression, but Izuku could recognise the hesitation in her eyes. Sometimes, Izuku would end up looking for her, and in the end finding Tsuyu dozing off on one of the benches somewhere around the school. Most of the time, she would either wake up or he had to wait for her, seeming as if it was his duty to bring her back to the classroom on time.

The thing that worried Izuku the most was her sudden change in honorifics. She would normally go around calling him 'Midoriya-chan' but that had changed for the past week, and she started being more formal and calling him 'Midoriya-san' or just leaving honorifics out completely. Izuku was clearly shocked by this, and he really wanted to know what was going on so he could help her out in any way possible.

He mentally sighed. 'guess I have to go talk to her... I hope she wont mind.'

'plip'.

A drop of cold water cascaded down from his forehead, making him look up to the sky.

'plip. plip. plip.'

slowly but surely, the sky started to grow dark with electric blue clouds, letting out a slow drizzle of rain.

"A-Ah!! Its raining!!"

'good thing I brought an umbrella. Thanks mom!'

Izuku pulled out a folded, plain looking, see through umbrella from his yellow backpack, extending it and hovering it underneath the rain drops above him. The ground underneath him grew dry as the glass like droplet fell from the hood of his umbrella.

Izuku's pace got quicker the faster the rain fell. though the rain was intense, the skies were still clear and bright, which was a rare phenomenon for the green haired boy to be experiencing.

Izuku walked past houses by the river. He walked past vending machines full of hot and cold drinks alike. He walked past the setting sun. Though, nothing could compare to who he saw along the way.

His eyes widened as he stumbled across an open grassy plain.

A certain green haired girl was sitting in the middle of the plain, shimmering droplets of rain cascading down her bow tied hair. Her head was shifted upwards, taking in the embrace of the cold rain.