Black Hole - A Sanskaar Mini Shot

Black holes are some of the strangest and most fascinating objects found in outer space. They are objects of extreme density, with such strong gravitational attraction that even light cannot escape from their grasp if it comes near enough.Black holes formed by the collapse of individual stars are (relatively) small, but incredibly dense. Such an object packs three times or more the mass of the sun into a city-size range. This leads to a crazy amount of gravitational force pulling on objects around it. Black holes consume the dust and gas from the galaxy around them, growing in size.

----------------------------------------------------------

Losing his love, set him out on path of destruction, the burning need for vengeance

Losing his love, set him out on path of destruction, the burning need for vengeance. He was nothing but a black hole, a massive one. Outwardly quiescent yet violent at the heart. 'Apna ya paraya' sworn to destroy anything and everything that would come up his way..That's when she stepped up, threatening his plans and he wouldn't spare her.

"Main tumhe nahi chodunga Swara." She turned just like she heard him. How could she see, right through him when no one could - Not even his so called family which he was bent to destroy?

She made him realize he was not as black as he assumed him to be , not an eternal prisoner caught in vortex of hatred and pain - " Sanskaar main chahti hoon ki tum khud ko ek mauka do, apne dard se hatkar pyaar ko samjho" ...and he did . All he wanted was a chance, to set things for her whom he wronged in many ways and he set out on journey with her vowing to stand by her, at every step... and love just happened, "Kab kaha Kiase nahi pata "or should he say worshiped her to an extent which consumed him from within .Her indifference."Tumne mujhe dhoka diya hain Sanskaar hum dost the phir hamare beech ye pyaar vyaar ki baatein kaha se aagyi, " but he never did regret and would never be sorry for loving her ...how could he? She was his ray of hope "Jo dua se kismat ko mili hain" which led him from black to an alternate universe filled with light, a bright one - gamut of colours...when she reciprocated his love.

Then he lost her - Her loss sucking him back into fatal embrace of darkness but he held back - her words - "Hum ne saath jeene marne ki kasam khaayi hain aur hum apne waada jaroor poora karenge"...then she did come back - a victim of memory loss .Failing to identify him - her Sanskaar, accusing him of being her murderer. And the colours faded ...but not hope, not belief that their love would pass every ordeal put through and it did. ..But was that the end? It was not .

Wronged by their own family. Their loved ones who killed them alive - with shraadh - Was he wrong in setting up a boundary, a limit to forgive Was he wrong in expecting her to stand by him. For once. Just for once - but she didn't - "Agar main bach bhi gaya na tab bhi tumhara aur mera rishtha khatam" - Yes he did say those words, but did he mean them? - may be not.

But she meant it - Every word of hers - "Jab tak laksh wapas nahi aajata hamara koi rishtha nahi hain" and she left ..not a glance backwards , not a second thought of how would he survive with his very life leaving him . Didn't she know..she knew .. he did tell her - "Tum mera sab kuch ho . Meri har saans tumhari naam se chalti hain , nahi jee sakta main tumhare bina Swara." But still she choose to leave him. Pushing him back into the maelstrom of pain, torn between hate and love ,to a point where there is no escape, where no light can pass through - into darkness again.

"Sweet dreams Swara" - his drunk voice echoed in silence of his room " chain se sojaavo..kyunki kal ke baad main tumhare neend udane waala hoon - If you really know what I mean." He disconnected the call gazing back into emptiness .

Fine ,Mrs Swara Sanskaar Maheswari -We will see - this time - If you would be the light or I would be the darkness engulfing you. We would survive together or annihilate each other -Either way there is no escape - For you, for me and for us.

-------------------------------