You're Straight...But What About if I Bend You Over [OLD]

Enjoy my little fantasy between these two friends. ;)

"Micheal, have you ever just looked at someone and just wanted to fuck them on the spot?" Yes, you. "I mean, want it so much that you could feel them around you already?" I nodded my head and motioned for Zach to sit down. He did so sighing deeply. I motioned for him to go on. "Well, Sara is so hot, I just want to fock her. And she's just a teasing b!tch," he pouted. I rolled my eyes even though my heart was clenching.

"Well, you don't need to fuck Sara," I persuaded but he just shook his head at me and rubbed his face and then his dick. I bit my lip in anticipation for him to do more but that's all he did. He has always turned me on and I just wanted to do things to him. My skin was getting itchy and I was having that feeling he was talking about. Where you could just feel them around you. I could just feel him perfectly and that didn't help me one bit as I was wearing boxers.

"I'm gonna get her. And I'll get her soon, too." He looked me over with vivid eyes. I squinted my eyes and sat up crawling down the bed still staring into his dark blue orbs with my chocolate brown ones. When we came nose to nose I thought I was going to jump him. My body was working by itself. My mind was cloudy and I wasn't exactly sure what I was doing at the moment. I sat my hand on his chest sliding it down his somewhat fatter stomach and down to his groin.

Zach let out a groan hissing and grabbing my wrist, but he didn't move my hand away instead he added more pressure to my hand rubbing it on him. I cracked a smile and started stroking him through his sweat pants. Our lips were so close, probably only a centimeter apart. I wanted to kiss him so bad. I was about to lean in and do so when Zach flipped me roughly on my back and got on top of me. My heart stopped and I thought he was going to yell at me or cuss and throw a big fit like he would when something doesn't go the way he wanted it.

Instead he leaned down wrapping his arms around my neck and laced his fingers in my brown hair pulling my mouth to his. We kissed hard and I could tell Zach was getting caught up in his actions. He rocked his hips with mine causing the most pleasurable friction. The feeling of his weight on mine was amazing. Zach wasn't the most fit boy in school, but he was better fit than most. He had some fat here and there but the rest was muscle. And I liked that about him. He wasn't perfect like most girls or guys would try to be.

I took a hard grip on my friend's hips moving them at the pace I wanted. I slid my tongue into his mouth smoothly jerking my hips when the most sexy moan escaped his lips. I slowly slid my hands up the back of his shirt rubbing at his warm skin. This all just felt right. The way he was letting me hold him, how he was touching me. I liked it so much, I was in complete bliss.

"Micheal," he whined pulling out of the hot and intense kiss. I looked up at him and he was breathing heavily, eyes closed tight. He let loose of his grip on my hair sitting up looking down at me. He had a sad look on his face and I couldn't help but to be confused. Did he not like it? Was I doing something wrong that he didn't approve of?

"I'm sorry, but I'm not gay," he said in barely a whisper. I looked at him for a moment wide mouthed before it turned into a straight line.

"And I'm not either, I'm bi," I said and he scoffed with a chuckle. He ran a hand through his black hair pulling tightly.

"I'm straight. End of story. I like Sara."

"But you also like when I do this," I said sliding my hand into his boxers swiftly. I shocked myself to be honest. I didn't think I had the guts to do what I had just did. Zach automatically grabbed at my shirt hunching over. He let out a pant as I stroked his length.

"S-stop, I don't like that," he hissed but still let me go showing no intention that he was going to stop me himself. I smirked smugly pulling down his sweat pants more for more access to his throbbing erection. He wasn't a bad size, but I was bigger. I am bigger than Zach with most things except weight. I have more muscle am taller by one inch. We are about the same size though.