Chapter 16: Little Summer Staycation

[This Short Chapter is a little bit inspired by 'GFriend - Me Gustas Tu MV']

~ Relvee's POV ~

[Picture: Mark & Relvee's House Clothes]

[Insert BGM: Me Gusta Joa Yo! - AOA X GFriend]

It was really hot these days and it looks like few things we haven't done so far until Some little events will be memorable for us before moving out to our main destination in next month. I was watering the plants by the afternoon at 1:22PM since me and Mark were alone these days at home. On the other hand, Mark wasn't just here recently since he told me that he was going to the salon to change his hair color. Holding the water hose and watered the plants, I was thinking some things to do. "I'm Here!" A familiar voice shouts after hearing the door open and close. "Welcome Back M-MARK!?" i was stunned to see his new red hair color and it really suits a lot. Just like the color in his Debut Era. "What?" He asked. In my state of freakin shock, I suddenly wake up my senses after hearing his voice. "Well, How do i look?" he blushed while asking me. I smilled and by surprise, I sprayed him with sprinkler hose to him in which he was surprised meanwhile i was grin like an idiot. "Want to do that huh!?" he smirked then throw some water balloons. In the end, We're playing in the waters.  

Peaceful times inside the house as we sat down and take a rest then Mark found a stand electric fan to beat the heat

Peaceful times inside the house as we sat down and take a rest then Mark found a stand electric fan to beat the heat. "Looks like the Fan was still fine but it doesn't seem colorful" Mark said as my mind pop out some good ideas before emerge myself into the storage room and bring some colorful paint bottles and brushes to paint the fan blades into new summer vibe and of course Mark help too. Our colorful fan was done as he was sat down on the couch and feel relaxed while i give him some infused water to him to beat the heat. "Ahh~ Now this is perfect" he purred as i chuckled. "Seems Dad's electric fan wasn't destroyed up until now" i said as he smiled and drink his glass. We went to some old bookstores to read some comic books and other magazines. We laughed by it's funny scenes and actions too. I sense that he secretly look at me without knowing too but being with him is honestly fun and playful this day. 

~ 7:30 PM ~ 

~ 7:30 PM ~ 

We decide to go out for some fresh air since it was already evening. Mark and I were talk about his career as an idol, his family, my ambitions and works too even personal challenges were also include too until he stopped by the nearby toy store. "Want to stop by here?" He asked as i nodded and went inside the store to look some interest things. We look at the toys they've sell and talking about some childhood stuffs that make our interests more fun. Afterwards, We played some crane machine games as we won few prizes before Mark came out of the store and buy some ice cream sticks for two and share it together. "When i was a kid i was used to stop by here and buy some vending machine toys here like figures and collect them" he said. "I used to that same kind of collection but for me it was hide in the storage room as part of my childhood memory collection" . "So, It means our childhood summer days was the best than the present right?" he asked as i agreed about his question while looking at the moon. 

***** End Of Chapter 16 *****