One

There isn't only one mansion here in Riverdale, but two. Thornhill mansion and the Montague.

You must be wondering who owns this kingdom-like mansion, right?

Well, that's indeed a good question.

The rightful owners of the Montague mansion are the family of King, a family of four (also well-known) people here in this small town. The parents, William and Marissa King, had two healthy fraternal twins just like Clifford and Penelope Blossom, and they named their children Zander and Zariah. A male twin that was older by thirteen minutes than his little twin sister, both were conceived on July 24th.

Despite the two of them having the same jet-black hair, they had different eye colors. Zander had ocean-like eyes coming from his dad while Zariah had the fields of fresh grass in her orbs that was genetically inherited from her mother. If the Blossom twins were on the school's varsity teams, the Kings were on the musical side. Hence, the born of a new friendship with Josie and the Pussycats. But also, a small rivalry between Zariah and Cheryl Blossom the demon-incarnate.

After the sudden death of her beloved twin brother, Jason Blossom, Cheryl's life came crumbling down like a demolishment of an old building. As of this moment, she was giving off her memorial speech for him during the morning assembly. Everyone is listening, or tried listening on how she continues to talk about how he's her soulmate and always will be, even in the afterlife, which Zariah would lightly scoff at and Zander would try to hush her before anyone else hears her.

This continuous blabber about the school's golden boy was a complete dull sermon to the female King twin. She tried sneaking in a moment of nap even when they were told to strictly listen to Cheryl. That is also, another complete bull to Zariah. But that all completely changed when the entire crowd erupted in cheers to hear that the school's semi-formal dance is will continue as school's ritual and will not be paused by his mysterious death because it's what Jason would want. That he wants us to be happy in the time of grieve.

"This is crazy, madness even..." Zariah mumbles towards Zander who just shake his head. He thought the same too, but he wasn't complaining since he was always up for a party and would be quite disappointed if it was discontinued just because of a star pupil's death. I mean, Zariah and Zander are star pupils too. They're just as popular as the Blossoms. "I'll resume with my theory that this ginger woman will use the 'it's what Jason would want' excuse to get whatever she needs. Do you think the same, Zander?"

As the two of them exited the gymnasium, he told her, "With that assume, I'm with you. Even without it, she has her ways to manipulate men and women alike for her own needs." The twins laughed at what he said.

These two were inseparable just like Cheryl and Jason. Their parents even demanded for them to have the same classes for years of studying here in Riverdale High since they were one of the school's high school sweethearts just like the Coopers, Hal and Alice. And speaking of them, here comes in the picture—Elizabeth Cooper, also known as Betty whom the twins are close with, and another raven-head girl.

"Betty, I'm ecstatic to see you this early!" Zariah drags the blonde girl's name as she slides next to her with a smirk. "I see you've made new company and what might be your name, raven dearest?" She turns towards the new girl that was chatting with Betty.

Blondie, here, sighed through her nose as she takes the cue of introducing the new blood, "Zariah and Zander King, meet Veronica Lodge. Veronica, meet Zariah and Zander—another set of twins here in Riverdale," she gestures with her hands up and down as she respectively introduces us three.

"And on the same level as what you saw with one-half of the Blossom twins. It feels wonderful to finally know your name, Veronica." Zander speaks as he held out his hand for her to shake, and she gladly took it with a satisfactory smile. "Perhaps you've met Kevin Keller, Betty's infamous gay best friend and one of the most loved by the gang, then?" He asks.