Chapter One The Accident

This is the start of my new fanfic! In the movie Doctor Strange's eye colour is green and blue so deal with it if your only into the comic version! Also in your POV I'm putting I,me,and so on so it feels like your actually in the story. And if I don't get everything correct, I'm sorry! But I can't memorize everything from the movie! So now on with the fanfic!

Your POV

The sun was shining on my face,and my (h/l) (h/c) hair scattered over the pillow. I was starting to wake up, and I turned myself over to see Stephen. I started eyeing him with my (e/c) eyes and outlining his muscles with my delicate hands. Suddenly Stephen started fluttering his forest green and ocean blue eyes. He was starting to smirk "Good morning (Y/n), do you like what you see?" Stephen whispered making me blush a crimson red.

I playfully hit him in the shoulder and smirked "Yes I do my dear, and it's so strange!"

He chuckled at my joke and then after realizing what I had said he started to blush. I started to get up only to be pulled back by strong arms. "Don't get up yet (Y/n), stay here with me please!" He whined.

I chuckled "Oh strange! We have to go to work, but after we can snuggle all you want and maybe I'll let you sneak some kisses in!"

Strange sighed kissing my neck and shoulders up and down "Ok fine!"

*Time Skip to evening, brought to you by the eye of Agamotto*

I plopped down on the bed and stared at my husband, who was wearing a slimming black suit. I decided to stay home from this evening's event, because you I wasn't feeling the best. "Arn't you going to get ready (Y/n)?" Stephen asked.

"No not tonight darling, I don't feel to well," I said weakly.

"Are you ok? Should you see me?" Strange asked.

I started to giggle at his little joke and replied "I'm alright just a little tired, maybe I'll go in to see you later!"

He blushed and chuckled at my response. He was starting to leave, but not before he said goodbye and gave me a kiss. "And don't drive fast, or be on your phone whole you're driving!" I yell as Strange is getting in his car.

He nodded and blew me a kiss as he drove away. I started to get into bed for a little nap, before Strange got home. After a few hours I awoke to the sunlight, you looked over to the other side of the bed and Strange wasn't there. I guessed he must have let me sleep last night, and slept in the guest bedroom or something like that. I looked back at your nightstand and saw a ton of messages left by the hospital. I was hoping it wasn't an emergency surgery. I called the hospital back, having a nurse pick up "Hello, Yes this is Mrs. Strange, WHAT! When did this occur? ok, did he get into surgery? ok, yep, ok, can I come see him?  ok I'll be there in a few minutes, thank you, goodbye." I quickly got properly dressed and raced to the hospital on my day off.

I got to the hospital as soon as I could, and rushed to my husband's room. I got there just in time before he woke up. I sat down in the chair beside him, and his eyes started to flutter open. I hugged his head and neck, while tears started to form in my eyes. Strange started to ask questions that I too had myself, just then a fellow doctor came in and told us both all the information. I could see a look of fear and horror in Strange's eyes and the doctor told him he was in surgery for seven hours and his hands would take a very long time to heal.

After Strange came home he was very distant, he hated when I tried to help him, and he was searching for every possible way he could heal his hands. He slept in the guest bedroom now, for he hated me to see him like this. One day I awoke to an email on my laptop send by my husband.I started to stand up and read it.

"Dear (Y/n),

My (y/n) I have and always will love you, but I need to find a way to heal my hands before I ever set them on you again. So I've gone to an ancient healing place called Kamar-Taj. Once I've been healed I will come back, and everything will be back to normal. I love you and don't ever forget that.

Love,
Doctor Strange"

I fell on the floor sobbing. How could he have done such a thing. I was perfectly fine with his hands, but no he had to go and look for an instant fix. All I wanted was to see him again and touch him again. All I wanted was the old Strange back.

Strange's POV

I had to leave, I needed to fix my hands. I had to fix my hands for (Y/n), because I doubt she could ever look at me in the same way as before. Finally after searching for so long, a man had found me being beaten up and took me to Kamar-Taj. I was amazed at what I found there. Astral bodies, spells, the eye of Agamotto, and much more. I would send emails to (Y/n) every now and then. I know she reads them, but she never replies. Oh how I miss my (Y/n).

Your POV

I read Stephen's emails whenever I could get wifi. I was going to find him at Kamar-Taj. I was very excited to see him again, but just then a group of guys attacked me in an alley saying to give them my bracelet. My bracelet was a present from Strange with the words "I will always love you" encrusted into the bracelet. Thankfully another guy saved me saying his name was Baron and that he could lead me to Kamar-Taj. There I met the ancient one, who introduced me to spells. I told her about why I came and they allowed me to stay with Strange.

Strange's POV

I was reading some books, when there was a knock on my door."Come in," I shout.

Baron came in and told me about a new roommate."Hello Strange, you have a new roommate.

"Umm... Hello Baron, now what is this about a new roommate?"

"Well we have a new student and she requested to stay with you."

"WAIT? A she and she requested to stay with me!"

"Yes."

Before I could refuse another person came through the door. To my surprise the person who came through the door was (Y/n). "WAIT! (Y/n)!"

To be continued... Bye for now!