Chapter 15

*Louis' POV*

He has a bone to pick with me? Honestly this kid has issues, but I don't know what it is I am singly attracted to this asshole. Well he's not an asshole, I am I was just being honest. 

*Marcel's POV* 

Well Lottie was using my bathroom, so I had went to the living room for a while to only see Gemma walking out of Harry's room with a huge smile on her face. She walks over to mom and whispers something along the lines off, "You were right it's happening." I wonder what she was talking about, probably just womanly things. I hear a stumble going upon the hall of mine and Harry’s room so I decide to go check it out. I hear shouting coming from Harry’s room but I have no idea what is was from but he sounded pissed so I decided not to go in there, so I check  my room and Lottie is nowhere in sight.  

I walk into my bathroom and notice something was missing on my counter, “Fuck, how come I didn’t put those away,” I mutter, looking over my shoulder. I continue to count my razors and realize to myself how stupid I am when I noticed two of them were missing. “FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK,” I yell loudly. I’m pretty sure my mom heard me but at this moment I could honestly give a shit less. I storm into my brother’s room looking for Lottie but she isn’t in there, instead I see the two of them slowly undressing each-other and slowly grabbing each other’s buts. “What the fuck, get out Louis and Harry yell simultaneously. “What the hell did I just see,” I think to myself as I slam the door shut. So I go sit back in my room on my bed and Lottie is there going through some movies on my shelf.

“Where were you?” I ask her. “After I went to the bathroom, I went to the kitchen and your mom talked to me for a few minutes and offered me something to drink, so we sat down for a few minutes,” she said as she put a movie into the DVD player. The movie she put in was To Save a Life; I love this movie so much.

About halfway through the movie, she whispers to me, “I want to save your life.” Fuck so she did find them, “Wha-at do you mean,” I nervously asked her. She replied with, “I mean your nice and I don’t believe you would ever harm yourself but you’re like this kid named Johnny in some ways, very similar way the both of you are treated in school and it’s complete bullshit,” good I thought, but she continued,” but, I had found 2 razors out on your counter when I was going to the bathroom, and I thought to myself, “ I might be a girl and don’t have a face to shave but I’m pretty damn sure this much blood shouldn’t be on this.” “So, what I had done when your mother had sat me down and asked if you were sociable in school I lied to her, and I didn’t want to tell her how you were, so I decided to tell Haz so what I had done is I wrote him a letter and put those razors in an envelope and stuck them under the door, because face it Marcel our brothers’ are gay with each other, and I like you a lot, but because of our brothers’ being together I don’t know if we can be together, but I will try. I really will.”

I sat there baffled that she had said any of this so I sat there and sighed, so thankful she didn’t tell my mom, so I had smirked hopped by the beanbag she was sitting on and I had kissed her. I can’t believe I had the guts to do this again, but this time she actually kissed me, my first kiss and it was magical.