Chapter 2-Shirtless~Derek

• Dedicated to Tanner <3

I shouldn't have and I knew it, but I have never felt like that. Just with the one touch I wanted more. She just looked so beautiful so....unreachable. I couldn't help just standing there. When she spoke all I could focus on were her lips. How soft and plump they looked. Now I know they taste like candy.

"Demeitrie!", my mom called. I rushed downstairs. "Makinzie", she said. That was all she had to say to me. I walked into the living room. She was perched on the couch, like we never broke up earlier.

"Makinzie , up to my room now." I kept my tone in a polite way, but she has it coming. She and I tracked our way upstairs to my room. I closed the door and shoved  her on to my bed.

"I thought I told you not to come back here."

"You wanted me like how I want you."

"No, your wrong. I love somebody else."

"And who would that be hmmmm? Is it little miss popular?"

"What did she ever do to you? Huh? She seems nice enough. Why do you want everything she has?"

"Because I deserve it! That little bitch moved here and ruined everything for me. I lost Sareina and Jason to her. They were mine first!"

"Now your just acting like a little kid. People change and make new friends. You need to see that."

"You like her don't you?", her voice dropped to were I could barely hear it.

"If I did would you hate me for it, even though we HAVE broke up before this." She started to cry. She was acting like a little kid. She needed to learn stuff not hear one thing and then have it go out the other. She was starting to cry even more. I took me back to when I first met her.

I had just started school and didn't know much english. Three guys came up to me and pushed me. They looked like they were in seventh grade were as I had been in fourth. They were big and stocky definently not the type you want to take on. I was on my back taking every blow to the face. Thats when a strange girl came by.

She had never seemed to notice anything in class. I could tell she was hurt, different from everyone else. She was defenitly powerful over peolpe when she wanted and if you were worthy. She looked over at me and gave me a sad but understanding look. Finally I pushed up off the ground and punched the first guy. He looked at me shocked and came back at me. I doged him and he ran into a tree.

I laughed at him making the second guy come towards me quicker than the first. I jumped back up into the tree, lleaping from branch to branch taunting the guys to try and get me. The last guy tried to come up after me and slipped on a branch causing to fall on the other two.

Makinzie had then taken interest in me. She taught me better english, soon even my accent was starting to fade. I use to have a really thick accent. Maybe that's anouther reason why Tallie looked so shocked. She must have expected an accent. I couldn't keep Tallie out of my thoughts, she is the most amazing person so far that I met. I know its to early for me to think about her like that, but I just can't help it.

I ended up sitting next to Makinzie until she calmed down. We talked everything out until everything was perfectly fine.