Meetings

Ali POV

"Ali!!!" Shit it's Blake. I need to run! But when I tried to run, him and his friends came up to me.

"Hi guys" I tried, but it sounded a little awkward.

Okay let me just tell you who Blake and his friends are.

Blake, the most hottest, richest, can be a player, popular and biggest bad boy of the school.

Connor, hot, popular, big player and bad boy.

Ethan, hot, popular, clever and bad boy.

Carlos, hot, funny, popular and bad boy.

Yeah I think that's it.

Me? I'm Ali. I know I am here in England, but my home country is Denmark.

Me and the guys are frenemies I think it's called. I know that I should be all IM FRIENDS WITH THE POPULAR GUYS, IM FREAKING OUT!!!! But seriously I don't care actually. Blake is the one I really hate. The others is fine I guess.

"So we thought about if you wanted to go to the beach with us later today?" Carlos asked with a big smile.

I need to come up with an excuse! Think, think, THINK.

"Sorry guys I can't I'm sorry, but I need to... You know..." I said while they looked at me suspiciously.

"To feed my dog!" What the hell is this the best you can think of? The guys looked like they understood, but that's when Blake started speaking.

"That's not true" Blake said. He's so irritating!

"And why is that?" I asked while I crossed my arms, and looked irritated.

"Because you don't have a dog" Blake answered.

"Yes I do" I just said.

"What do you call your dog?" Blake asked.

"Daisy"

"Age?"

"6"

"Breed?"

"Chihuahua"

"Gender?"

"Boy"

Then Blake started to laugh. What?

"You said that your dogs name is Daisy and then says it's a boy!" He says.

"I meant a girl!" Shit!

"Yeah yeah.... See you at the beach later" Was what Blake said before turning around, and going down the hallway with the guys.

I rolled my eyes and just walked away.

Blake POV

"Blake you need to let her do what she wants, if she wants to not come to the beach you have to respect that!" Carlos told me.

"I could read her mind that she was lying. That isn't alright!" I explained.

"Blake, Carlos is right, sorry but he is" Ethan came in with.

"No way, Blake is right! We have to show the ladies who's in charge!" Connor came in with, and throws an arm over my shoulder. Of course Connor thinks that.

"But what if she finds out about our powers? Blake you reads her mind like pretty much always. Wouldn't she maybe one day think it's weird you know almost everything about her?" Ethan asked.

"I don't think so. She is a human, the only human we actually hangs out with" I told Ethan.

"Yeah she hangs out with us, but sometimes I think she actually don't really want to, because of one person" Carlos said and looked over at me.

I rolled my eyes and got to class.
______________

Sorry this chapter was.... Boring. It will get better I promise❤️