Safe place

I saw sunlight which for once In my life It didn't shine like a sun should. I just want to get out of here and live a normal life not a horror life with killers all around. Kayla was in the back sleeping and Eli and I were in the front, Eli was driving which he still doesn't have his license but it's worth living. As we got around our camp site a person with a mask and a chainsaw was staring at us with it's bloody hands. Eli went full on speed and this person was still on us.

"ELI DRIVE FASTER!"

"I'M TRYING TOO BUT THIS PERSO- YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK THIS"

"What?"

Next thing I know Eli is out the window shooting the person behind us. Kayla is still sleeping even with all this noise does she have something in her ear? I hold on to the stearing whell and scream with every time I hear Eli's gun shoot, How did he get that anyway? When I look to my right I see the old lady who warned us to not go into the woods, she looked at us with a scared face. Which I did the unthinkable, I turned right and crashed into the old lady front yard.

"WTF DUDE"

"Sorry Eli but this was the only option but look the person's gone"

"*sigh* Now I have a scar in my leg"

"Same but on my cheek"

"What about kayla?"

Eli and Nathan- " KAYLA!?"

I got up and picked up kayla but she had a scar on her chin and it wasn't good. The old lady smiled and let us inside and she put on bandages on us. It was about to be night and kayla was upstairs sleeping, the old lady let us stay until we could find a way home. She only had two beds and Eli wanted a bed all to himself so kayla and I had to share a room.  I felt sleepy so I went upstairs and layed down with kayla.

I looked at the door and thought about brook, he would have been giggling and looking though the door. Making fun of me and bothering me about it, Why did it have to be him? I've never got the chance to cry so isn't it a good time but kayla. As I tried to hold back my tears kayla grabbed my head and pulled it close to her shoulder she kissed my forehead and said "get rid of your pain" that's when tears burst out of my eyes and coverd kayla's shoulders.

I wish I could stay here forever, Getting rid of this pain, getting rid of fake feelings.

I finally found a safe place.