Airports & Pineapple kid

Today's the day I'm finally leaving Florida and moving to LA! Is this real life rn?
Mom- "Bye Heaven , text me when you get there I love you sweetheart !
Heaven- Bye mom love you too.
*At the airport*
Mmm which way is my gate? Oh wait there it is. I got on the plane and I found seat. I was praying I didn't have to sit by some weirdo. I was so busy on my phone I didn't realize someone sat down next to me. When I looked up to see what this person looks like , I was shocked. There was a gorgeous boy , wearing a white polo hat sitting next to me. He turned and looked at me too. He had dreamy brown eyes that gave me butterflies.
"Unknowns" POV
I can't believe I'm already leaving Florida . Playlist was hella lit and I really don't wanna leave. I got on the plane , and my brother and I took our seats. I sat down next to a girl. A beautiful girl. Her perfect brown hair laid perfectly on her shoulders.
I tried not to stare to a point where she would notice . The next time I glance at her , she was looking at me....
Heavens POV
Unknown- Hey
Heaven- H-Hey
I could barely get the words out. When he turned I noticed he had a pineapple on his neck. How strange.
Unknown - What's Gucci I'm Adym but everyone calls me Ricco.
Heaven- I'm Heaven nice to meet you ... uhhh
Shit what do I call him Adym or Ricco
Adym- haha did you forget my name already?
Heaven- Haha no I just don't know what I should call you.
Adym- It's up to you .
Heaven- I'm so bad at choosing.... mmm what if I just call you Pineapple kid... if that's ok?
Adym- That works
He chuckles. I laugh too.
Adym-  So Heaven where are you heading too?
Heaven- LA what about you?
Adym- Same ! Is this your first time going to Cali?
Heaven- Yeah, it's been my dream to move there since I was a little kid.
Adym- That's cool. I've been living in LA for about a year now with my brother Sawyer.
Heaven- Is that him sitting next to you?
Adym- yep..
He turned to his brother and told him what my name was.
Sawyer- Nice to meet you Heaven, I'm Sawyer or Soi for short.
Heaven - Nice to meet you too.
Sawyer- Well imma take a nap talk to y'all later.
Adym- okay bro!
Me and pineapple kid talked for a little bit more . When we stoped I decided to catch some Zzzs ....
Adym - Heaven! ..... Heaven wake up!
Heaven- What?
Adym- It's time to get off.
Heaven- oh dang was I really asleep that long?
I said with a yawn.
Adym - haha yeah.
Sawyer got up and started to walk out. Adym and I followed.
Adym- Well it was great meeting you! Maybe I'll see you around sometime!
Heaven- yeah you too. I'll keep an eye out for you Pineapple kid.
We both laughed as we walked away....
_______________________
I really hoped you guys liked it!
Chapter 2 will probably be out tomorrow. Sorry if this was bad this is my first fanfic!