Chapter 3: WTF is going on.

Ace's pov:

Recap: inside I heard a blood curdling laugh, a laugh that could tingle down your spine whenever you heard it. It was him.

The Clown Prince Of Crime

The Clown Prince Of Crime. The Joker. I flipped my whole body through the window, sneaking around silently, making sure that The Jokers henchmen didnt hear me. Taking them out along the way with a touch of my hand. The Joker turned around, whispering to himself as he looked around. Noticing he was alone, he pulled out his Ak47 gun out of his long purple jacket that reached the ground. He wore tight legging kind of things and had his chest out with his jacket over and some black boots. Cartwheeling around, I snuck up behind him to have a cold metalic object poke me straight in the forehead.

Because you kind people:

Jokers pov:

I knew she would be here for her poor poor  family. I have heard all about her and how she robs to give to her sick parents. Oh how I want her to be my new toy after I got rid of that annoying thing. What was her name? Oh yes I remember Harley.

 What was her name? Oh yes I remember Harley

Well shes gone for good.
Ace will be wrapped around my little finger in no time.

Ace's pov:

"I don't think so!!" He said with a giant grin on his pale white face.