Dancing lover's ~

Today was a special day today was anime friends day. The day were you and alphys meet up at her house to watch kissy kitty mew mew.(sorry if i forgot what it was called so if this is not the anime calling that alphys watches sorry-slinderboy)you heard the phone ring you ran fast to your computer desk and pick up the phone'hello y/n here!'you say cheerfully into the phone.you heard a familiar yet flamboyant voice that maid you blush a pink shade of color on your cheeks.'mmm....Mettaton hello how aaa...are you?"-mtt pov-i grin widely and flip my fabulous hair back out of my face just hearing y/n voice makes me smile'oh i'm just fine y/n darling but i'm afraid anime day can't go on alphys is sick so i thought maybe we could do somthing fun to together instead how about it darling~'-your pov-i frown at the fact that alphys was not feeling well but hey look mettatons asking you to hang with him you felt like fangirling right then and there but if ya did you would be just embarrassing yourself of the phone so you held it in.'yeah sounds great mettaton i'll be right over bye!'you hang up the phone it makes a click sound as you do.you then grab your bag and place your mtt brand dancing clothes in there along with other things such as water and snacks plus a hairbrush just incase you guys were going to be dancing in his dancing room in the labs basement.you then run out the door all the way to hotlands and then knock on the door.a loud buzzer sound goes off and mettaton speaks through it'hello who may this lovley person be behind this huge door!~'you blushed dark red when he said that and cleared your throat.hey mettaton it's me!'you said back into the buzzing speaker.-mtt pov-i looked through the security cameras that alphy darling maid and here was y/n standing at the door she so cute i then pushed the button  on the speaker and spoke out these words i wanted to oh so tell y/n for a long time!'hello who may this lovley person be behind this huge door!~'her face turned to a dark blush gosh is y/n so cute!~.i push the button and let her in ignoring whatever else she said back into the speaker .-your pov- i walk inside and there mettaton greats me with his embracing hug i blushed as he huge me and i huged back because who wouldn't wanna hug him back and i never told him but i like him a metta-ton infact i love him he's my only crush down here in the underground. mettaton then released me and grabed both my hands and spoke'yeah welcome y/n darling let's go downstairs and have are self's a marathon!~'he claped his hands and grins and spoke once more'light chamra ACTION!' you giggle at his enthusiasm response.he then picks you up bride style and runs with you down into the basement and into his dance room. mettaton gently place's you down on your feet.'well darling ready to dance~'you smile but then speak up'hold on mettaton i have to put on my dance clothes brb!'you yell and run off to the changing room.-mtt pov- y/n run off to get changed meanwhile i have planed somthing she does not yet to know!.i then make the room dim and covered with smoke.-your pov-you exit out of the changing room and stumble across a dim and foggy room you blink a couple time and walk around looken for mettaton.'mettaton were are you hello?!'then a disco ball shines all sorts of colors on the wall and romantic music play but is was the kind ya dance to.mettaton pop's out of no were and pulls you close to himhis arms around you waist he leans in and presses his lips on yours.you blushe deeply and kiss backhis eyes widen surprised by your reaction to him kissing you.you both kissed for few minutes and then pull away mettaton then whispers in your right ear.'tonight were dancing lover's~