My Love Is a Masterpiece

I wake up to Louis' alarm and quickly shut it off only to lay back down with my eyes closed. I roll around a little on the bed only to realize that Louis' not on the bed anymore. I open my eyes and look around the room to see Louis' painting with a cute concentrated pout on his lips. I smile fondly at the boy that I have the pleasure of calling my boyfriend and notice him look up at me. His eyes make contact with mine and his lips break out into an endearing smile which makes the whole room light up. 

"Good morning love," Louis says and covers up his canvas. 

"Morning," I reply and climb out of the bed slowly and walk over to him. I press a light kiss on his nose and one on each of his cheeks. He smiles at me and trails kisses along my jaw before kissing my forehead quickly. 

"We better get ready now," Louis suggest and I pout but agree. We head to the bathroom and Louis jumps in the shower while I brush my teeth. I walk back into his bedroom and realize that I have no 'girly' clothes or makeup. I look around in my bag and find some eyeliner, lipgloss, and mascara but nothing else. I think a bit and remember that Lottie might have something in her room. I walk into the bathroom and chuckle when hearing Louis' singing 'Marry You' by Bruno Mars.

"Babe, I'm going to go see if Lottie has some clothes I can borrow," I yell.

"Okay Angel," Louis replies and peeks his head out from behind the shower curtain. I smile at him and peck his lips lightly but then he grabs my face and kisses me a bit deeper. I kiss back but pull away shortly and peck his cheek before leaving to go to Lotties room. 

"Hey Lotts," I say and knock on her door. She answers with her makeup in hand looking beautiful as ever.

"Hey, Harry what brings you here?" Lottie replies with a smile.

"I was wondering if you had any clothes I could borrow?" I ask awkwardly and Lottie's smile grows.

"Of course," Lottie replies and goes to her closet. She comes back with a crop top and some jean shorts with rips in them.

I head to Lottie's bathroom and change into the clothes that fit me nicely even though the shorts are a bit tight but nothing I can't live with

"Look at that hottie," Lottie says as I walk back into her bedroom. 

"Why thank you beautiful," I reply and do a small twirl. We both burst out laughing and end up actually collapsing on the bed. After a couple seconds we calm down and I decide to let Lottie do my makeup and hair. 

After I'm completely ready we walk into the living room where Louis is holding both our canvases in his hands

"Angel you look lovely," Louis says while looking at me head to toe. 

"You do too babe," I reply and walk over to peck his lips a couple times. 

"Eww that's my brother you're all over Harriet I'm going to have to ask you to step back," Lottie says and pushes me away from Louis before waving and walking out of the door.

"We should probably get going princess," Louis says and I nod and follow him out to the truck. I climb into the passenger seat while Louis puts the paintings in the back of the truck. Louis climbs into the passenger seat and quickly attaches his lips to mine. I kiss back with a smile and Louis pulls back and pecks my lips repeatedly. I pull back completely and smile at him while he starts the car and drives us to the school. We hop out of the car and link our hands together with large smiles on our faces. We each grab our canvases and head to the art room with our hands still connected and swinging in between us. We spot Niall and Liam pressing kisses on each other's faces and we smile at them. They wave at us with large smiles on our faces and I see Zayn, I let go of Louis' hand and run up to Zayn and tackle him in a hug. He wraps his arm around me as I hold onto him.

"Woah hey there Harry," Zayn says and I nuzzle into his neck.

"Hi Zaynie," I reply and pull away from the hug to smile at him.

"What was that for?" Zayn asks.

"You've been through so much with me and I've never really told you how much I appreciate you," I say and look at my shoes awkwardly. Zayn wraps one of his arms around me and kisses my forehead.

"Hey I love you H," Zayn says and I smile.

"Love you too Zayn," I reply and see Louis looking at us fondly.

"I love you too Louis," I say and he laughs before coming up to us and giving Zayn a quick hug and connecting our hands again.

"See you later Zayn," Louis says and smiles at the taller lad.

"Catch you guys later," Zayn says and waves as we continue our journey into the art room. We walk through the school until we make it to the art room. We carry our canvases into the room and put them near our desk. 

"Hello boys dropping off your paintings I see," Mrs. Richards says and we smile at her and nod.

"I'm excited to see what you boys have come up with I have a feeling you guys have gotten a bit closer in the time of the project," She continues and looks at our entwined hands that are hanging between us.

"You could say that," Louis says and chuckles.

"I think that this project was a great idea and you should definitely do it with future classes," I say with a smile.

"Well after seeing such a positive outcome I think I will," She replies and smiles at us before we walk out of the class room and to our first hour classes.

AN; Next chapter is the last one but I may include a bonus chapter that is about their life after high school and college.