"I'm sorry!"

"Woah...again." Dustin is the first to speak. It is a much different place than what they all know so well. The air is clean, and completely free of pollution. No trash or litter is in sight. The sky is clear with a few puffy clouds, and there isn't any smoke. The forest clearing is very peaceful.

A town was in the distance. Victor started toward it before Miguel stops him.

"As much as I would like to, we cannot go explore." Miguel looks at everyone before he continues. "I can not keep the gate spell up much longer, and we need to return before it closes."

"Aw" Maria complains.

"Okay then.... " Selena sighs, and starts walking back towards the portal. Just as the others begin to follow Selena though, all pandemonium breaks loose.

The gate closes suddenly, leaving them trapped. To make matters worse, the gnolls and goblins that the cousins saw passing by before have come back, and are attacking.

Selena pulls out her daggers and does her best to fight with them. Maria is swinging her staff wildly. Dustin is doing the same with his axe. Victor awkwardly uses his spear. Miguel is muttering, but most of the enemies are focusing on him, causing disruption to any spells he begins.

Dust begins to fill the area. The tweens started coughing. It was lucky that no monsters were attacking them anymore. But that meant......

The dust started to clear. When they could see again, a troubling sight lay before them. Miguel was surrounded. The monsters started forcing him backwards. Before they get very far, Miguel shouts out.

"This wasn't meant to happen!" He struggled to not get pressed back father. "I can't help you much now! But I can do one thing. " He struggles some more and then pulls out four small pills. He throws them, and Victor catches them "Take these when you are safe." Miguel is very far away now.  "I'm sorry!"  Is the last they hear before he's out of sight.

"Well, that sucks." Dustin comments.

"The only thing that sucks us a vacuum." Selena reminds him teasingly. Selena turns to Victor. "Let's see about those pills." Victor hands one pill to each tween. "I'll take it first." Volunteers Selena. The others nod. Selena pops the pill into her mouth.

"Hmm...." She considers it. "Doesn't taste like anything... Woah." Selena takes a step back. It felt like an explosion inside of her. Now, that feeling is rushing through her, and Selena feels herself change. Something peculiar is happening to her ears. Her hair is darker, she's a bit stronger, and much more fit. She can feel that she is much faster. Then, the feeling stops as a shockwave. Selena realizes what happened.

"I am Sirainia." She proclaims.

" She proclaims