Niou Masaharu x Reader - Pranksters

Pranking was your favorite thing to do in the world and so was your boyfriend's. Both of you pranked together and it was something you always looked forward too. Every year you both plan hilarious pranks for Halloween. This year's was going to be amazing and you both knew that for a fact.

Rikkaidai Fuzoku held Halloween parties all year round and it was always successful. All the members helped decorating everything and everything was in place. Niou was in charge of the haunted house and you helped him. He didn't tell anyone about this and so the both of you schemed together.

On the day of the party, it was packed. Everyone was wearing amazing costumes and all. There was a costume contest that was being held as well and everyone jumped at the chance to win. You and Niou both decided to dress up as vampires; nothing original about that. As you stood in the staff room, you looked into the mirror, fixing your outfit.

"Looking good there, (Y/N)-chan!" Bunta shouted and you smiled. "Thanks, have you seen Masaharu?"

"Niou-san? He is fixing something in the haunted house. Anyways, I'm looking forward to your guys special event. See you later!" He waves and leaves. You go back to look into the mirror and fix your outfit again. Suddenly two hands wrapped around your waist.

"You look gorgeous." Niou breathed into your ears.

"And you look handsome." She giggled and he kissed her cheek.

"How is the haunted house going?" You asked and Niou laughed. "It's going great, you should see the look on their faces."

"Oh, I can't wait."

The two of you left the room only to hear screams. Bunta runs up to both of you, scared. "How could you guys do this to us?!?" He cried and you both laughed.

"I though you weren't scared?"

"Scared? Holy shit, you guys are on a whole new level of pranking. Even Yagyuu was scared and that guy isn't scared of anything."

The two of you kept laughing as all the members got scared shitless, along with students. Even the principal ran out scared.

"Shall we go scare some more?" He asked.

"Yes, let's go."

You two were the world's best prankster couple.

*******************

Sorry this is short, I couldn't come up with anything. Anyways I've been so busy, so forgive me if updates are slow.