Harley Meets Jinx

Note: The suicide squad already happen.

Harley POV

I knocked on Ivy's door and waited. She opened the door and pulled me to the couch.  My head was in  her lap as she rocked me back and forth. While Ivy and I was cuddling, someone knocked on the door. Ivy looked passed. She must of saw confusion on my face because she said" don't be afraid I'm mad cause you was getting comfortable" she said. I told her I had to leave for a mission. She said go out the back door and I left.

Ivy POV

I opened the door, and I saw Catwoman. "What the hell you want?"  I asked summing vines. She looked scared. I laughed and wrapped my vines around her body, "Any last words?" I asked. "Go to hell bitch." and with that i killed her. I grabbed my coat and went to place the body somewhere else. 

Jinx POV

I was thrown in a cell, it had swinging ropes. I think i know who my roommate is.  Could it be Harley Quinn. I hope so, she so FUCKING cute. Her beautiful blue eyes, blonde long hair  with blue and pink ends. She so......... Perfect. I will make her mines.  The only thing I can say is yass bish.  I practiced my spells and waited. Alpha 1 said" Lets go." I played along cause 1: I could meet Harley( Mine).

2: I can get me and Harls out.

I was thrown towards the group  of villains,  but one stood out. It was Harley Quinn.  She looked at me and said" Welcome to the team.