2

(Author's note: Lol ya know what imma timeskip to a week cuz I'm lazy af loloolloll plz send help)

(Author's POV)

"It's such a beautiful day...." You said.
You were laying down in the grass, at the park, with your boyfriend Todoroki.
"Yeah, it is a beautiful day... it's a shame that we'll need to go home." He replies. "Let's go to my house..."
"Your house?" You ask.
"Yes, my family's on vacation." He said.
"What!? You didn't go with them?!" You skeptically replied.
"I didn't go because I wanted to spend those three weeks with you, (name.)"
"Aw, Shouto, that's so sweet...." You said as you blushed.
"Anyways, let's go..." He said as he checked the time on his cellphone.

(Time skip to Todoroki's house cuz I'm too lazy to describe you walking.... long story short y'all held hands mkay)

Shouto closed and locked the door. You reached your hand for the light switch when he said, "No. I want it dark in here." You quickly pulled your hand back.
He pushed you onto the couch. "huh...?" You muttered.
He hugged you as your face turned red.
"(Name), just remember that I will always love you...."
"I....I love you too." You reply.
"If you do... would you please be my girlfriend, (Full name)?" Shouto begs.
"YES!!" You happily shout. "Oh, I love you so much, Shouto!"
"I love you too (name)." He says with a smile on his face.

(Mkay that's the end ik it sucks but deal with it wait till later for the SMUT 🤣😈😈)