Chapter one

Billies POV
I woke up with a splitting headache, I checked the time 2:54. I slowly got up but quickly gave up. I knew where I was, the bookmobile. Tre was on the floor clearly sleeping, while Mike was up rubbing his head. "What happened last night" I spoke up. Mike looked up and blinked "well we got drunk... I mean like really REALLY drunk". "I'm not an idiot" I said. "You ran off into the bookmobile and started dancing while eh Tre was.... ummm Tre was....". Mike was forgetting again, I couldn't blame him though... I couldn't remember a damn thing. Tre got up, " man I had a fun time last night".
Mike's POV
I looked at Tre who was on the floor face down explaining his night. I looked up at Billie who just shrugged. He mouthed the words hangovers hit him hard. I nodded, Tre was an exciting person but, sometimes you gotta question his sanity. I got up and stepped on Tre's back and pushed back Billies head. "Owwww" Tre stood up and grabbed my ankle. I fell over, "WHAT THE FUCK TRE". He looked up at me and smirked. Billie started laughing, holding is stomach,tearing up.
Tre's POV
I looked over at Billie who was still laughing his head off, and then to Mike who just looked confused. I got up and tapped Billies shoulder, he looked at me breathing heavily seeing as her just had a laugh Attack. "What's so funny" I asked him raising one eyebrow. Billie looked at me, then out of nowhere Mike started laughing. Then I looked at myself... ohhhhh I was wearing my underwear and I had some sort of cereal in my hair. What the fuck I started laughing too.
Billies POV
I looked at Tre, then I remembered he was the first to get high and we all dared him to
eat cereal...drunk thoughts by Billie Joe Armstrong. Mike was still on the floor. Tre walked into the bathroom, to get changed I guess. I got up and went to the mini fridge we had I grabbed a Gatorade and a box of cookies. Mike sat up and got himself a Gatorade too. I looked out the window "Aw yeah we're on tour" we were driving down a highway. I rubbed my eyes. "It looked like the three drunk princesses are awake" Tre's dad called from the driver seat.
Mikes POV
I opened my Gatorade and took a long sip. I sat down on the couch. I watched Billie as her stared out the window holding a cookie like a five year old. He pointed out the window "look" he said he was pointing at some cows. "Dude you 20 not 5" I said laughing. Billie looked up and pretended to throw a fit. He pouted and fell over laughing.