Start?

Stupid,  stupid, stupid. It was just one time she was careless and it had led to her demise. She didn't realize she was being followed of all things and that had ended with a very long slice in her stomach.

At least she got to give the bastard a right hook.

She opened her eyes to place void of color nor light except for one white spotlight where she was, sitting on some chair with some guy behind a counter looking amused.

"Wassup, kid?" Did she mention that she looks 10 and not 22 at the moment?

"Dunno. How come no one else is here, Mr. Death?" she internally cringed at the sound of her voice. Good Lord it reminded her of a high pitched Rin Kagamine!

"It's either you've adapted to the situation well or you're just numb" She held up two fingers. The reason she wasn't bawling and being dramatic is because the situation hasn't quite settled in her mind. Maybe she was in a state of denial? "Right. First of all, I'm not Death. As for your question, it's because I'm the guy who deals with special cases." Her brow creased at that.

"Special cases? I'm pretty sure I'm not some nutjob"

"Nononononono child you are chosen for a 7 in a world chance!"

"Please don't tell me this is something from a light novel" He just gave her a pitying look. She immediately stood up from the chair and started walking away with her back on the spotlight.

"..." And she eventually bumped into the same man's back. He turned around, smiling at her.

"..." Their eyes connected and she can't help but feel fear at what she saw, immediately looking away.

"..." 

"You can't really escape" she growled and sat back on the chair, looking sulky.

"Okay, we have about 10 to 25 seconds left (Your fault for walking for about 2 minutes and 37.9 seconds in the loop area, by the way!) before I have to talk to another special case like  you so I'll make this quick."

"Sotherewasthisonetimeyouactuallydiedwhenyouwerelike14andtheninsteadofacceptingthisnewworldcrapyousaidthatyouwanttofinishyourstudiesfirstsothatyouwon'tbeequallyasstupidasthepeopleweshowedyoubeforesoweletyouliveuntilnowsohereweareIrecallyouwantedittobesomewhatoverpoweredwheneveryouwantedsowetypicallygiveyouguysacheat" he said all that in one breath. She blinked at that, not really catching what he said but getting the gist of what he was trying to say anyway.

"I'm not supposed to die yet" she sulked "And I thought afterlife had my guardian angel escorting me to Heaven or something?"

"Hey, you told me that if you're gonna die and go to another world, you'd want to finish your studies first" She did? She tried to remember when exactly she said something like that or when she met this frightening...thing. Much to her surprise, she did recall something like that.

Something like seeing the afterlife after dying when she was young should be interesting enough for her to not forget. So why did she not remember such an event?

"I was joking" It shrugged.

"That's your problem, not mine." Suddenly, something that reminded her of science fic movies suddenly appeared beside the man. A black hole?

"andohlookatthetimetheportalisgonnacomeherehereitisweeeeee~!"

Suddenly she was flying toward the black hole thing and the last thing she saw was the chair exploding into splinters from whatever force that threw her and it laughing with glee before her vision exploded into colors.

------

"How dare you!" he yelled at it. It smiled, wiping the cut on his cheek.

"Wind Blades?" it muttered, mystified at the fact he was injured. "Oh dear she really does matter to you~!" it sang, sickening the spirit.

------

And that's how she ended up in another world.

She wished that it was a dream, but everything felt far too real. The green of the area, the familiar bustling of people when at a central or market and the air fresher than any rural provinces she has been to.

(Of course, she even tried the classic slap-yourself and pinch-yourself trick and only ended up with a stinging cheek and people looking at her like some crazy person.

Or maybe she is crazy and she just doesn't know it yet.)

But where is she?

[Hello. Welcome to Ritshay Village. This is the starting point] She flinched. Information just started to pour in her brain like a second stream of thoughts materializing against her will.

[Character profile]:

+Real Name: XXXXXXXXX

+Alias: Thalia Lazuli

+Attack: Unknown

+Defense: Unknown

+Agility: Unknown

+(Passive) Special Ability: Poison Resistance (MAX), Magic Resistance(MAX), Potent Magic(???)

+(Active) Special Ability: Observe (Lvl1)

Extra Points: 5,000

This is so weird, she thought, sitting back at some bench at the edge of the village. There was already a fake name prepared for her. Wait, what's my HP?

+Thalia Lazuli

HP: 1/1

MP: ∞

LF: 10/???

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!

[GAME START]

------

"So are you pissed that I messed with your ward, mister Guardian Angel?" It asked. A harsh wind passed and went in the portal. It just chuckled and closed the portal.

"May another world burn"

=========================

A/N: AUTHOR WAS BORED WHILE TYPING THIS. THIS JUST POPPED IN HER HEAD. NOT SURE IF THIS WILL CONTINUE.