BONUS CHAPTER

I never thought this day would come, one morning I open Wattpad, read a chapter of my all time favourite book (Something she was) and im scrolling through my account and I just about have a heart attack when I see the amount of views on Best Friends Sister.

Words cant thank all of you guys enough for simply reading this book. I never thought this would happen to me, to have people from basically all OVER the world like America, Canada, Africa, Australia, New Zealand, UK, France, India, Pakistan and Norway! You guys just don't realise how insane this is for a 14 year old girl, who made this book for fun and just hoped and prayed to get 100 reads, let alone 67.2K!

In order to thank everyone, for reading this book, adding it to your library, voting and commenting; I decided to add a Bonus chapter. This bonus chapter will take place after this book but before my next sequel book (YOU, ME AND OURS). I just thought it would be quite a fun chapter, not much drama but a sweet #CARCHIE moment <3

*IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD IF YOU COULD CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK "SHATTERED TRUTH". HINT ITS IN A GUYS POV ;)*

-

The sun shone down onto the sea that splashed against the pillars holding our hut up. There was the special sound of all sorts of tropical birds, tweeting and chirping in the Maldivian Sun. 

I was lying on a deck chair, with a cocktail in my hand and my newly-wed wife lying down next to me trying to catch the sun. 

"Babe, can you pass me the tanning oil?" Crystal asks me, her finger pointing at the tan oil beside my deck chair. I grabbed it and gave it to her, before lying back down and replying to Jake.

JAKE: Hey mate, just wanted to check your honeymoon is going well. Make sure you look after my sister! Jake :)

ME: Hiya, all's great, this place is lovely. Crystals alive (don't worry!) -Arch

JAKE: Well done mate, just don't do any stupid shit

ME: Me? Stupid?

JAKE: I don't want a nephew..

ME: You got 3 ;)

JAKE: BROTHER OF YOUR WIFE HERE YOU DUMBASS

ME: HAHA

I look over at Crystal as she rubbed the oil into her skin. "Perhaps we go to dinner later?" I question, she takes off her shades and nods, before getting up and giving me a quick kiss, heading back into the hut.

-"Crystal! We have 5 minutes to get to dinner!" I shout through the bathroom door, I here a quick groan before the toilet flushes and the sink starts. Soon, Crystal appears through the door in a white, maxi dress with brown sandals. "You're looking gorgeous, as usual" I say, before opening the front door and following her out.

-"Two pizza's, one Hawaiian, one vegetarian" The waiter exclaims, placing the two pizza's in front of us. "Yummy" I say, my hand reaching to take a slice, before taking a big bite. Crystal lets out a giggle before, taking a smaller bite herself. "When we get back, we have to think about our future plans" Crystal suddenly tells me, I raise an eyebrow, surprised we were talking about this on our honeymoon. "Well, like I said, we can stay with my aunt until we find a house" I respond, before taking another bite of my pizza. Crystal rolls her eyes, before holding onto my wrist to stop me from eating. "Wha-""Babe, I know its quick but I want to get on with or lives, build it up, live alone!" Crystal explains, her face pleading with me. "Why such a rush? Do you not like my aunt or-""Nooo, Of course not, I just want us to have our private time, you know" she smirks, her thumb rubbing against my wrist. I return the smile, wink and get back to eating my pizza.

We both fell on the bed, her lips attached to mine as she curled herself around my body. I started to unbutton her dress with my spare hand and suddenly everything stopped. She leapt away, her face was almost scared. I look at her, surprised by her action. "You, you don't want to?" I ask her, my hand patting her shoulder. She shook her head, wiping my hand off her shoulder and standing up. "Are you on your period? I mean, I get it baby, don't do it if you don't want-"

"I'am Pregnant, Archie".

My life became complete, a smile spread onto my lips as I grabbed her and gave her a hug and kissed her lips.

"I love you Crystal".