One

I do not know what I was thinking yesterday night.
This dream is okay and I remember all of it...

My point of view

I hate my whole damn life...

Ahhh ... I was visiting a blue marked guy named Despacito, who was supposed to freeze me in order to avoid this time period and unfreeze me after... But every day I went there to end my peatyfull existance for now... The elevator machine or the supposing fridge couldn't work.

100 years... Sleeping beauty style...

Today my best friend...

(commercial for my potato over here ⬇⬇)

She is the second role:
nansy_Pace

Anyway...

My best friend and me decided to leave school and go to a college.

There was my crush.

My crush is a pretty tall guy with red , wavy ,perfect... At least for me reddy cherry hair and a pair of chocolatish brown eyes.

Me and my bestie went into our room and there he was...

Black out....

"Tatiii! Tatiannaaa goddamn wake up! He left! He is gonna sleep to the big bed and we are gonna share... This shit..."

Nancy told me pointing at a goofy , roundish bed.

I couldn't help it ,but glare and give her a punch.

Near us was a giga sized bed woth a jelly layer and that pretty awesome matress with fish swimming within' it.

"Air matress for the win!!!!!!!" I yelled and dived onto the pure bed.

"Taniaaaaa!!!! He sleeps at this..."