Love Blooms (LEMON)

Lucy's Pov:
I slowly opened my mouth and said to Natsu "I love you too" as a tear rolled down my cheek. Natsu slowly moved closer to my face as he sipped the tear away with his thumb.

Natsu's Pov:
I was overjoyed that Lucy get the same at as I did about her. I sipped her tear away and drew my face towards her. I lightly kissed her forehead then her eyelid then went down to her nose and gave her a quick peck then moved slowly towards her lips. My hear was pounding like a drum inside my chest as our lips finally met.

Lucy's Pov:
After Natsu shower me in kissed our lips touched. His kiss was so gentle like he was touching something delicate. I then slowly began to feel hot as the kiss deepened.

Natsu's Pov:
I stated to deepen the kiss and began to stick my tongue out wanting to explore Lucy's mouth and she granted that wish and opened her mouth and allowed my tongue to slide through.

Lucy's Pov:
I felt Natsu's tongue exploring through my mouth as our tongues danced with each other. Then I felt Natsu's hand stroke my thigh and I made a small moan. He kept touching my hole Body not breaking the kiss once as I stated to feel myself getting hot.

Natsu's Pov:
I wanted to feel Lucy. I needed to have every inch of her to be touched by me. I moved my hand from her thigh to her chest. Grabbing her chest and starting to feel them earning moans from her. She's so beautiful. I felt myself getting hard as we began to go into heat. I want to be inside her.

Lucy's Pov:
"N-Natsu  a-ahhh!" I couldn't hold back my moans. I want him, I need him. Our bodies began to press up against each other as I felt something hard grinding against me...Natsu's hard!?! Natsu pulled my top up exposing my chest. He broke the kiss as eh gave me small pecks all the way down to my chest and started to suck on them. "AHH! MMNNnnnn"

Natsu's Pov:
Lucy's moans keep getting louder as I have her more pleasure. My knee running against her area I moved my hand down to her lower part and started to rub on top of her panties. She moaners more in pleasure. I could feel her getting wet staining her panties. "Lucy Hmm so beautiful" I moved and kissed her in the lips again. "Hmm!?!" I was surprised at the sudden actions of Lucy hand rubbing against my boner. "Ah Lucy..." we started to strip naked and Lucy continued to rub me. I felt like I was about to reach my limit and she moved towards it taking it all into her mouth.

Lucy's Pov:
"Natsu you taste good. " he looked so hot not to mention how hot he already was. Natsu grabbed my wrist and pinned them above my head lying on the floor. "Hmm" Natsu began to slide a finger in me. "AHH!!!" He stated to move it "NATSUU AHHH!!! UHHH!" my mind went blank. "Lucy your so wet already." He put another finger in then kissed me as he positioned himself to me. I'm so nervous I haven't done this before. Natsu pushed at my entrance as he slowly went in me. "OWWW!! Ahh!" It hurt so bad I felt myself starting to tear up.

Natsu's Pov:
It felt so good but Lucy looked like she was in pain. I leaned down and said "Lucy does it hurt a lot? I'll wait till you feel better." She looked at me with teary eyes and said "yes it does hurt but if it's for you I don't care" I waited before moving as she adjusted to me. Her breathing subsided and I started to move.

Lucy's Pov:
"AHHH" it didn't hurt as much as before but the pain wasn't  all gone as it mixed into pleasure. I opening my eyes to see Natsu already stating to sweat. I wrapped my arms around his head and grabbed his hair as he grunted. I put my legs around his waist. "Natsu I can't I'm..." it was so good we were both at each others limits. I screamed louder "INSIDE" and he released inside me.

Natsu's Pov:
I released inside Lucy and I pulled out and fell next to her holding her close to me. "Lucy I love you." I heard her whisper back "Natsu I love you too".

------------------------------------------------------
[well that's all for this sort I know it's super short but I wasn't meant I be long anyway! Hope you enjoyed and I'll be doing more lemon ships and stuff like this in the future!!]