Joining Fairy Tail

"Hey Lucy"

"Hey Natsu"

Natsu is one of the most caring,funny,smart,loving person and very hot. The first time I met Natsu, was when i joined the Fairy Tail Guild. The Guild is my home.

So this is my story......

Hi im Lucy Heartfilia,

And my life has changed so  much over the past 2 years since i ran away from my father

And my life has changed so  much over the past 2 years since i ran away from my father. You see its been really hard in my family. My mother pasted away  when i was 5 years old. But i ran from my father cause he didnt care for me at all. I was about 10 years old and i  ran from him i kept running as fast as i can till i  tripped and feel into a river. I went unconscious and the  next thing i knew when i woke up... I was in some strange place i didnt know where i was and it was really hard to pin point where i was at.

*FLASH BACK*

*gasping running* 'I-i need to keep running'

*Trips*

'Ow' *lands in river and goes unconscious*

*Next morning*

 *Wakes up somewheres weird*

'Wh-where am i?'

Unknown voice:

'Its ok your fine just rest'

'Wh-who are you?'

'Just rest' *the person put his hand on Lucy's mouth making her fall asleep*

'N-no stop' *falls asleep*

(Sorry about not updating i really mean it im trying my best and im trying really hard im just very busy and when i  have time again ill be posting and writing more and more just like before so please go easy on me and please please keep readiing my books this really means alot for me. Im in school right now and its only 11:43 AM im really tired and im not trying to get into trouble so please keep calm and keep reading my books ok. I love you all and ill try to be more active.)