Chapter 4

January 1st, 2012, Wednesday was the first day of school of my school after Christmas holidays. We were ready to finish our rest of the Senior Year.

Last night, after going through the Ferris wheel and watching the awesome fireworks, Nathan, Natalie and I left the carnival and dropped me home. My heart panged as I remembered the empty house I had returned to last night. Chace wasn’t there and I was sure that he had gone off to get drunk again. I had hardly slept, staying awake awaiting his return but all was in lost hope.

As I took my shower and pulled out jeans and a band t shirt to wear for school my thoughts wandered to the room across the hall where I would never sleep in with my husband. I grit my teeth as I remembered his words the day before.

“I didn’t want to get married, and so I have free reign to what to do and you can just happily live here for a year.”

A brick dropped on my stomach. “You didn’t,” I gulped, “A year?”

He stared at me, “Yeah, a year, because then I will give you a divorce and I can tell my parents that the marriage didn’t work out.” He said as if stating the obvious.

“Divorce?” I squeaked.

 “Uh-huh, divorce. I don’t like you that way babe and I know you don’t love me either. So after the divorce I can bang all the girls I want and you can marry the guy you love.”

I sighed pulling on my converse. He was an idiot if he didn’t realize that I loved him and only him now. But as I thought it, thoughts of Nathan came in to my mind and I started to doubt myself.

Was Chace the only one I loved?

I pulled myself out of my thoughts as I heard giggling from down the hall. Frowning to myself I went to see what was wrong. Picking up my school bag, I opened my door and saw a sight that I would have been glad to not see.

Chace was there, with a girl’s legs wrapped around his waist while he pushed her to the wall and they were making out. Heavily.

At that my heart cracked, no it didn’t break, I was too strong for that. But still it hurt to see my husband with a girl who wasn’t me. But then, jealousy so strong went through my veins that I stumbled in the door which hit the wall with a loud bang. The blond girl attached to him jumped away from him and I smiled a satisfied smile. Chace groaned and looked over at me. The widening of his eyes in shock caused anger to throb in me, that player had forgotten that now I, his wife, lived here.

“Alex…” he breathed out.

“Chace,” I nodded at him curtly, hurt now replacing the anger in me. It didn’t help that the he looked incredibly sexy in his low hung jeans and black half sleeved t shirt which showed off his muscled. Not to forget his unruly hair falling in his eyes. But all in all, he wasn’t dressed like this for me; it was all for that bitch bimbo beside him and that fueled my anger and hurt along with jealousy.