Chapter 2

•Stiles' house

When we got to my house I got out the jeep and ran to Victoria side and opened the door and picking her up carrying her to my door

"Ow stiles" she said painfully.

" I'm sorry" i said. I opened the door to the house and took her into my room and laid her on my bed. I left her in there and ran to the bathroom for the medical cabinet and grabbed some band aids and bandages. I took the supplies back into my room and found her ASLEEP on my bed. "Victoria....Victoria wake up" I screamed whole shaking her.

"Ow stiles I'm up!" She yelled.

"Okay, I have some bandages for your neck" i replied she pulled her hair to her shoulder and bent her neck down a little. I grabbed the bandages and and put them on her neck.

"Thank you" she said as I finished putting the bandage on her neck.

She laid down on the bed. I left her in there as I went to the kitchen to get her some Tylenol and water. I went back into my room to find her really sleeping this time, so I left her asleep.

•An hour later•

It's been a hour and she is still asleep then out of nowhere she jumps up breathing hard looking scared to death when she saw me next to her she backed away from me.

"Get away from me" she said.

"What's wrong?" I said "Are you okay?"

"Get away from me" she said again.

I stood puzzled for a moment and walked towards her, until she pushed me onto the floor.

"I said get away from me!" She yelled.

"Okay, whatever i guess" i said quietly.

"I'm sorry" she said sitting in the corner of my room "I just had a dream you did something to me" she said with tears in her eyes and looked down.

I walked towards her and sat on the floor beside her. "So really it was a nightmare?"

I said "What did i do?"

"You r-raped me then k-killed me" she said.

"Oh my god, Victoria I swear I would never do that to you" i said, looking right into her eyes.

"Prove it" she said looking back at me.

"How?" I replied.

"I mean like....what do you mean prove it?" I said.

"Prove it" she said "your nogitsune you can hurt,rape or kill me when ever you want".

"Maybe the evil nogitsune that brings Chaos,Strife,and Pain would but I know I wouldn't Victoria" i said holding her hand.

"What would you do if the nogitsune did that?" She asked playing with my hands.

"I would scream at the top of my lungs to get it to stop" Gripping her hands tight and pulling her close to me.

"Why would you do that?" She asked smiling a little and getting closer to me.

"Because, I care about you" i said leaning in to kiss her. She let go of my hands and replaced them around my neck as I put my hands on her waist.

"But you don't know me" she said against my lips.

"That's okay, I'll get to know you" i said back to her.

"I could kill you right now if I was the nogitsune would you still care about me?" She asked looking me in the eyes.

"Yes, because I know you're in there" i replied "I know you'd be screaming and shouting for the nogitsune to leave you alone." I said then i sat up straight and stood up and reached my hand out toward her and helped her up slowly.

"What time is it?" She asked.

"It's 3:12 p.m." i replied "about time for school to end, do you want me to drive you home, or do you want me to text Scott and ask him if he can drop your books off over here?"

"I don't have a home and yeah" she said sitting on my bed.

"I thought you said you lived with your mom?" I asked.

"I lied my mom and dad were killed by the nogitsune" she said taking the bandage off her neck.

"Oh" i said pulling her hair towards her shoulder to look at her neck.

"What?" She asked "is it bad?".

"Kind of, but the bleeding stopped" i said "your nap healed most of it".

"You should be able to heal it" she said.

"How?? I'm not a werewolf" i said looking puzzled.

"Nogitsune feeds of pain" she said "I'm in pain"