The Mute Freak (Raura) Love Story Ep 19

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Later That Day,At The Dance~~~~~~~~~~
Ross:(Wearing: )*Talking to Calum*
Riker:*Walks up to Ross*Hey Bro.
Ross:*Looks at Riker & Laughs a bit*Dude what happened to your face?
Riker:Let's not talk about it.
Ross:*Laughs*Ok.
Riker:So Found her yet?
Ross:You know the party just started & I already had like 5 girls come up to me saying they're my mystery girl.I wonder if I'll ever find her
Riker:Don't worry Ross.Like you said the party just started & We'll find her as soon as we hear her sing tonight.
Ross:*Smiles*Yup I can't wait to perform already.
Isabella,Claudia:*Walks up to Ross*Hi Ross.
Ross:*Smiles At Isabella & Claudia*Hi Girls.What can i do for you?
Isabella:Can we get a autograph?
Ross:*Smiles*Sure.
Claudia:*Gives him a paper & pen*
Ross:*Signs the paper & Gives it back to them*There.
Isabella,Claudia:*Smiles Big*Thank you!
Ross:*Smiles*No are you guys ready for the party.
Isabella:Oh No,we don't go to school here.
Ross:Then how did you get in?
Claudia:Us fans do some strange things to just get an autograph *Smiles*
Ross:Oh Ok *Smiles*
Isabella,Claudia:Bye & Thanks *Smiles & Leaves*
Ross:Ok?
Sheena,Anna,Ralina,Glorymar:*Walks up to Ross*Hi Ross.
Ross:Hey.Are you guys enjoying the party?
Sheena:Yea But I was gonna ask you if you wanted to dance with me.
Anna:Oh Wait I was gonna ask him to dance with me
Ralina:Both of you are wrong,I was gonna dance with him.
Glorymar:All three of you are wrong cause he's dancing with me
Sheena,Anna,Ralina,Glorymar:*Glaring at each other*
Ross:Girls I can dance with all four of y'all.
Sheena:*Looks at Ross*Then dance with me first
Anna:No He's dancing with me.
Ralina:No he's dancing with me!
Glorymar:Chicas he ain't dancing with any of y'all.He's dacing with me.
Sheena:Oh so you guys wanna go there
Anna:Bring it sister.
Ralina:I can take all of y'all
Glorymar:*Looks at Ross*Ross tell them you're dancing with me!
Anna,Ralina,Sheena:*Looks at Ross*
Ross:Uh Um
Avan:*Walks over to them*Hey Ross,Riker wants you talk to you.
Ross:Yes! I mean Um Sorry girls I have to take care of business.But have fun at the party *Walks away with Avan*Hey,Thanks for the save.
Avan:No problem.Thoses girls looked like they're were about to kill each other & kill you.
Ross:I know! But i need to stay alive to finally meet my mystery girl *Smiles*
Avan:Oh yea I heard about her but how did you meet her? What was she wearing?
Ross:Well I was in the bathroom because Victoria gave me a slap so as I was putting cold water on my cheek I heard a voice but not just any voice.A beauitful voice like if angels would singing.Then I followed the voice & ended up in the music room where I heard this girl with a red dress singing.I tried talking to her but she left.
Avan:Red Dress?(But the only person wearing a red dress was Laura)Ross,I think I kn-

Ross' P.O.V:
I told Avan all about my mystery girl.About how I heard her sing & Just fell in love.He was about to say something when I see Two girls walk in.One of them was Raini wearing a purple dress with black heels & the other one was............Laura?! Wow,she looked Beauitful.She was wearing a Red/Black Dress with some black high heels.I could hear alot of whispering saying "Wow,is that Mute Freak?" "She looks beautiful" "I'm so asking her out later".I pretty much zoned everyone out & I only saw me & Laura,kindof like in thoses movies when you found your true love & You just imagine you & That person well that's exactly what's happening to me.

Laura's P.O.V:
To be honest I was really nervous about today.Well I have to tell a great friend that I'm his mystery girl that he's in love with & I'm worried on how he's gonna react.Maybe he'll be in shock,or maybe run away,or even just never talk to me ever again! Oh gosh,what have I gotten myself into?! "Laura stop worrying" My Latin bestfriend Raini said.How did she know I was worry? "You're saying your thoughs out now.That's how i knew"She said again while smiling."I'm sorry Raini but I'm just worried.Maybe this isn't a good idea"I say while frowing just thinking about the horrible things i can cause just by saying the truth."Don't worry Laura.I'm sure everything is gonna be ok.After every girl performs,you pull Ross to one side & Tell him the truth."Raini said while giving me one of her everything is gonna okay hugs.I hugged back & Smiled."Time to get you girl up"Raini said with a smirk.Oh boy,what is she gonna do!?

Raini's P.O.V:
After me & Laura got all dressed up it was time for our make up & hair but to be honest,Laura never wears makeup or do her hair since she only leaves it I decided to do it.I first painted her nails a bright red just like her dress.Then I started doing her hair by curling it up so it can look different.Then finally,it was time for the Makeup. I put on eyeliner,blush,Lipstick,Lip gloss and other things that just made her look i finished my masterpiece I looked at Laura & Boy,I know how to do makeup."Done"I say while smiling.Laura looked at herself in the mirror & Her face expression was priceless."Oh My Gosh! Where's Laura & What have you done to her"Laura saids while giving me a smile.I smiled back & Said "She's growing up & Becoming beautiful everyday".Laura came & Gave me a huge hug.Aww I love my Bff.She was just amazing & I was really gonna miss her when she'll leave for New Jersey tomorrow.But not time to think about that,Today is just a special day & Espeically to my two special friend Raura.

Laura's P.O,V:
As soon as we got to the party,everyone was looking at me including Ross! Raini looked over at me & Smiled while whispering "Look at Ross".I smiled & Then looked back at Ross who just kept looking at me.I smiled at him & Then started walking over to him.Man,you have no idea how nervous I feel right now!

Laura:(Wearing: ) *Walks over to Ross & Avan*Hey Guys
Avan:Hey Laura,You look great.
Laura:*Smiles*Thanks.*Looks at Ross who's just staring at her*Ross?
Ross:*Snaps out of it*Huh?
Laura:*Smiles*Wow,you look good.
Ross:*Smiles*Thanks,you look amazing.
Laura:*Smiles & Blushes*Thanks.
Riker:*On Stage,Talking through the Mic*Hey Everyone!!
~~~~Everyone Looks at Riker & Start Cheering~~~~
Riker:I wanted to thank everyone for coming here! How's everyone doing tonight?!
All:*Start cheering louder*
Riker:Well Let's Rock & Enjoy the rest of the night.What do you say!?
All:*Start cheering even louder*
Riker:Well Then give it up for R5!!!
Ross:*Looks at Laura & Avan*Time to perform.*Smiles & Goes on stage & Grabs a mic*Hey Everyone,ready to Party!!!!
All:*Start cheering*
Ross;Well then let's party! *Starts singing "Crazy For you" With The Band*

Laura's P.O.V:
I never heard Ross' band sing before but I got to say,I Love their music!!! After R5 perform "Wishing I was 23","Crazy For you","Cali Girls & "All about the girl" It was time for Ross' mystery girl to perform.I swear,about half of the girls from the whole entire school went up to line up,but of course none of them were her.About Two hours passed & There was only one girl left.But of course she didn't sing the song I wrote so Ross knew it wasn't him.Ross thanked all the girls for performing & He said everyone had an amazing voice but then he got off of the stage looking like a sad puppy.But I knew,It was time for me to tell him the truth.

Ross' P.O.V:
After performing with R5 i got ready to finally find my mystery girl.About Half of the girls from the whole school lined up.I kept listening to one & another but nothing yet.Two hours later there was only one girl left but.....As all the rest of the girls,she didn't know the song I was looking for & Just sang one of their favorite singer.I thanked all of them for performing & Said that they all had beautiful voices but then I got off the stage looking like a sad puppy.I walked over to Calum who knew I was sad because he gave a man hug."She's here.I know it.".I just nodded & Looked at him still with a sad face."Maybe fate is telling you that your mystery girl isnt for you & you should give a chance to a girl you actually like"Calum said as he smiled looking toward behind.What the heck was he looking at? I looked at the person Calum was looking at & It was Laura.

Laura:*Walks over to Ross & Calum*Hey Guys.
Calum:Um i'll leave you two alone.*Leaves*
Laura:So.
Ross:So.
Laura:Ross,there's something I need to tell you.
Ross:*Smiles*So do I.Um do you want me to go first or you?
Laura:Um I'll go first.
Ross:Ok.
Laura:Ross,I'm you-
Riker:*On The Mic*Excuse me everyone please.Just a moment of silent.
~~~~Everyone Looks at Riker~~~~
Riker:We have a special guest here with us tonight.Please Welcome...Jesse Mccartney!!
~~~~Everyone Starts Cheering Loud~~~~
Jesse:*Walks on stage with a guitar*Hey everyone,I glad to be here with everyone.I know I haven't been singing in a while but that doesn't mean we can't enjoy my other music right *Smiles*Anyways,Here's one of my favorite song so Hope you all enjoy it.*Starts playing the guitar & singing*We're the best of friends and we share our secrets.She knows everything that is on my mind.
Ross:*Looks at Laura & Smiles*Want to dance?
Laura:*Smiles*Sure *Goes to the dancefloor with Ross & Start slowdancing*
Jesse:*Singing*Lately somethings changed,As I lie awake in my bed,A voice here inside my head,softly says.Why don't you kiss her?Why don't you tell her?Why don't you let her see
The feelings that you hide.
Laura:*Smiles At Ross while still dancing with him*
Jesse:*Singing*She'll never know,If you never show The way you feel inside.Oh I'm so afraid to make that first move.Just a touch and we Could cross the line.And everytime she's near
I wanna never let her go,Confess to her what my heart knows.Hold her close
Ross:*Smiles at Laura*
Jesse:*Singing*Why don't you kiss her?Why don't you tell her?Why don't you let her see
The feelings that you hide.She'll never know.If you never show.The way you feel inside
Raura:*Start having flashbacks about each other*
Jesse:*Singing*What would she say.I wonder would she just turn away.Or would she promise me,That she's here to hurts me to wait.I keep asking myself
Jesse:*Singing*Why don't you kiss her?
Ross:*Looks at Laura & Smiles*(She's so beautiful.Ughh Ross she doesn't like you like that! But who knows? Should I tell her? But what about my mystery girl? Do you think I'll ever find her? Maybe Calum's right.Maybe I shoud give up on this mystery girl.I'm never gonna find her.)*Looks away*
Jesse:*Singing*Why don't you tell her? Why don't you let her see,The feelings that you hide.
Laura:*Smiles at Ross*(I have to tell Ross,I'm.....I'm In LOVE with him!)*Looks away*
Jesse:*Singing*She'll never know.If you never show.The way you feel inside...
Raura:*Give a small smile at each other*
~~~~Everyone Start Cheering~~~~
Jesse:*Smiles*Thank you everyone.*Goes backstage*
Riker:Have fun everyone!! *Puts on some music*
Ross:*Looks at Laura*Wow,that song was amazing.
Laura:*Smiles*Yea.I liked it.
Ross:Yea It was cool.
Laura:*Looks at Ross*Ross I have to tell you a huge secret.
Ross: it bad?
Laura:No.But i don't know how you'll react to it.
Ross:*Smiles*You can tell me anything.
Laura:Ok *Sighs*Ross,I'm-
????:*On Stage Singing *
Raura:*Looks at ????*
Ross:*Shocked*That's the song! That means-
Laura:*Shocked also*She's your mystery girl?!!
TBC EP 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!