Chapter 4

"MALFOY! I'LL KILL YOU! She has a BOYFRIEND!" Hannah screams.

"I do? Is it Draco?" you say excitedly. Why can't you remember? What was happening?

"Yeah love, it's me." Draco smirks. Hannah's face goes red from anger as you run at Draco and hug him tightly.

"No! Stop!" Hannah tries to pull you off.

"Hannah, if we're friends then you should accept my relationship." You say, disappointed in her.

Why am I disappointed in my best friend for helping me?

"I do, your relationship with Cedric!" she says.

Suddenly you remember. But you can't seem to let go of Draco.

You tried to say 'Hannah, help' but instead you said something worse.

"I love him!" you say, squeezing Draco harder. He gently pries you off of him.

"How much did you give her?" Hannah demands.

"The entire bottle. I'm surprised she didn't taste it." He smirks.

"Taste what?" I asked, looking into is silver eyes. They were gorgeous.

NO STOP

"Nothing love." he smiled.

"Why are you doing this?" Hannah asks.

"It's fun. I'd rather have her than Parkinson anyway." He shrugs.

"Hey (y/n), are you...." Cedric came out, but stopped talking when he saw me glued to Draco.

"Cedric don't worry, Malfoy gave her amortentia." Hannah said. Cedric turned red with anger.

"Why? What did she do to deserve that? Does it make you feel better when you force a girl to love you?" Cedric snaps.

"I don't need validation Hufflepuff. It's just for a bit of fun thats all." Draco says.

"Go have fun with another girl. This one is mine. So back off." Cedric says.

"I'm not! I love Draco." you protest. Cedric looks like you just shot him.

"Hannah we have to fix this." He says, not looking you in the eye. She nods and they rush off somewhere.

You still have your arms around Draco. He laughs and puts a finger under your chin.

"Are you okay, love?" He asks. You nod. He starts to lean in, but suddenly, both of your arms are held behind you and you're lifted up and taken away.

"Hey! Let go!" You scream.

"No can do." The voice says. You look down to see Ernie Macmillan.

Malfoy chases after you both for a bit but then seems to get bored and walks away.

You are finally placed in a chair in the potions room.

"Ah, Miss (L/n), of course you'd go and get yourself poisoned. Who has her wrapped around their finger?" Snape asks Hannah.

"Malfoy." she sneers.

Snape laughs, but no one else does.

"Give her this." he hands Hannah a vial and walks out.

"No! I don't want to forget Draco!" you scream, a tear falling. This was making you act like a child. 

"You won't I promise. But doesn't your head feel fuzzy?" Hannah asks. You nod.

"Yeah. I don't even know what homework we have." you realize.

"Exactly. This is just gonna clear your head and get your common sense back." Hannah promises. She hands you the vial.

You drink the entire thing, and suddenly, you feel majorly depressed and guilty. You look at Cedric in the corner, who hadn't said a word the entire time.

"Merlin's beard, I'm so sorry Cedric." You say, choking back a sob. A look of sympathy crosses his face, but you sprint out of the room, crying. You get to your dorm and lock the door behind you.

Only a few seconds later, Hannah is pounding on the door.

"(y/n)! Let me in! This is my dorm too! Ugh! Alohomora!"

"Go away." You sob. She stops.

"(y/n), Cedric isn't mad at you. But he needs you, they're picking the names tonight for the tournament. Don't you want to be there for him?" Hannah says.

"I can't. I'm not feeling well." You lie.

"I know that after being cured from a love potion one can get depressed but its just a few hours, then you can come up here and avoid whoever you want. But do you really want to ditch him? This is super important." Hannah convinces.

"Fine. But if Malfoy comes near me... I..." you falter.

"I know it hasn't completely worn off yet. But at least you know whats right now. Come on."

.*.*.*.*.

"(Y/N)!" Cedric's voice booms, and suddenly he has you in a tight hug.

"I'm sor-" you start, but he cuts you off by placing his lips on yours.

The entire great hall cheers and whistles.

"Don't apologize, it wasn't your fault. But I realized that I care for you so much more than I originally thought, and I thought that was a lot." He smiles. You laugh.

"I care about you too. Now let's sit down, they're starting."